How To Register At UNISA For 2024-2025
How To Register At UNISA For 2024-2025
A Step-by-Step Guide to Registering at UNISA for 2024/2025:
Registering at the University of South Africa (UNISA) is a crucial process that sets you on the path to academic success. Whether you are a new student or planning to continue your education, understanding the registration steps is essential to ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience. In this article, we will walk you through the simple steps to register at UNISA, helping you begin your academic journey with confidence.
Registration at UNISA for the academic year 2024–2025 is a simple process, especially when armed with the appropriate knowledge. For a seamless enrollment process, make sure you follow the registration deadlines and have all the required paperwork ready.
UNISA Online registration Date 2024/2025
Unisa’s online registration process is quick, simple and accurate. When registering online, you’ll be prompted when information is missing or incorrect, helping you to ensure that you include all the necessary information when submitting your online registration form.
- Unisa Online Registration 2024/2025: Unisa will start registration for 2024-2025 and will be open from the 4th of January 2024 through to the 24th of February 2024
- Semester 2 applications for selected master’s and doctoral qualifications (some exceptions apply) are open from 17 April to 5 May 2023.
- Semester 2 registration for undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas is open from 3 – 28 July 2024 (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registration for MBA and MBL qualifications is open from 3 – 28 July 2024 (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registrations for Short Learning Programmes open from 22 May to 14 July 2024
READ ALSO; Are Unisa Applications Open For 2024/2025
Unisa’s online registration procedure is quick, simple, and exact. If any information is incorrect or missing, you will be prompted while registering online, making it simpler for you to ensure that you fill out your registration form fully.
- To access the Unisa web registration page, click here.
- Click “Go” after selecting the qualification level.
- In the space provided, type your student number and any other information that is necessary. (You won’t be able to proceed if you don’t have a student number. You must submit an online admissions application.)
- Check your personal details on the screen. Change any contact details that are missing or incorrect. It is very important to provide your correct address and cellphone numbers. Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study material and prevent you from receiving important information from the university.
- Click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register. Ensure that you meet all the qualification requirements for your selected modules. You must meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module enter the correct module code and select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
- The language of tuition for each module is indicated in the module information.
- Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as this may result in a delay in your registration being processed. Unisa retains the right to remove modules based on the number of credits allowed per semester and in accordance with the fees paid. Please take note of the maximum period of time you have to complete your qualification.
- Calculate your fees
- Use the free quotation link on the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are more than you can afford, remove modules until you can afford the fees.
- You can make payment online, using the web credit card payment method.
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can use one of the Unisa payment methods listed on this page. Retain your proof of payment in case of enquiries.
Submit your registration.
READ ALSO; Unisa Application Masters 2024/2025
Unisa Courses Education
- 0800 00 1870
Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278
- Main campus:
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
Registering at the University of South Africa (UNISA) is a step-by-step process that involves determining your qualifications, meeting admission requirements, creating a myUnisa account, completing the online application, paying the application fee, awaiting admission decisions, accepting the offer, registering for modules, paying tuition fees, and finally, commencing your studies. Visit the official Website Of Unisa for more Details.