Are Unisa Applications Open For 2024/2025
Are Unisa Applications Open For 2024/2025, Is there an application form for Unisa 2024/2025
As aspiring students eagerly await the opportunity to embark on their educational journey, it is crucial to stay informed about the application dates and requirements. Stay tuned as we explore the eligibility criteria, application procedures, and necessary documentation required for submitting a successful application to UNISA. By understanding the application process thoroughly, you will be better equipped to meet the deadlines and ensure your application receives the attention it deserves. applicant must know that UNISA Application for the academic year 2024 will commence in the month on August 2023 and will end in November 2023. Find additional details below;
Are Unisa Applications Date For 2024/2025
kindly take note of the date below to apply for UNISA in 2024/2025
- Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees): 11 August 2023 – 14 October 2023
- Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: 11 August 2023 – 14 October 2023
- Master’s & doctoral qualifications: 8 September 2023 – 14 November 2023
Unisa Second Semester Registration Date 2024
2nd-semester registration date at Unisa Include the following
- Semester 2 registration for undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas is open from 3 – 28 July 2024 (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registration for MBA and MBL qualifications is open from 3 – 28 July 2024 (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registrations for Short Learning Programmes open from 22 May to 14 July 2024
What Does UNISA Application Selection Process Entail 2024/2025
know what to do to be admitted to UNISA In 2024
- At the heart of the selection process is a calculation of your individual points score, which takes into account your final Grade 12 marks and other key factors such as the school you attended, and your gender, socio-economic group, race, and so on.
- Before submitting an application, please check whether you meet the statutory and college-specific admission requirements, and the required academics points score (APS) for your chosen qualification(s). The minimum APS score differs from college to college, and from qualification to qualification. Please refer to each qualification for the admission requirements.
- It is important to note that you will not automatically be accepted to study through Unisa in 2024. Students will be accommodated on the basis of the number of spaces available for each qualification.
Unisa Application Process 2024/2025
follow this process to send an application to UNISA;
- You may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your qualifications be successful).
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (eg semester 2).
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you miss this deadline, Unisa will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant.
- First-time applicants to Unisa will be required to complete the First-Year Experience MOOC (massive open online course) before being able to accept Unisa’s offer.
- You may only accept one offer. This means that when you accept an offer for one qualification (irrespective of whether it is your first or second qualification of choice), the other offer will automatically fall away.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission. Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR UNISA ONLINE APPLICATION 2024-2025
Applicants wishing to begin a new programme should upload all the needed supporting documents, which include:
- A copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport, for international students only
- Sworn translation of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- A copy of your school qualifications, Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate
- A copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- A copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if necessary)
Who Must Apply for UNISA 2024/2025
know whether you qualify to send an application to UNISA through the information below
- Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes first-time Unisa applicants and Unisa students changing to a new qualification and/or specialisation.
- If you are completing a higher certificate, you must apply for admission if you want to continue with further undergraduate studies.
- You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and were offered a space, but did not accept the offer and/or did not register for any reason.
- Everyone planning to enrol for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement must apply for admission.
0800 00 1870
Contact details for student assistance and service
0800 075 278
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
Directions to our campuses
read more on UNISA Application here