Download Unisa Application Form 2023-2024
Download Unisa Application Form 2023-2024; unisa application form pdf
Download Unisa Application Form 2023-2024: UNISA Undergraduate Application form 2023 pdf…UNISA Postgraduate Online Application form pdf download…UNISA Registration form 2023…UNISA Requirements 2023
Applications for admission to Unisa 2023-2024 academic year will be open 1 September 2023. Apply now! Download Unisa Application Form 2023-2024
Download University of South Africa Application Form 2023-2024, UNISA is known as a provider of fair and equitable access to higher education opportunities. Flowing from its social responsibility to address past inequalities, Unisa has an application and selection process that effectively addresses historical imbalances without sacrificing quality standards.
This process promotes focused attention towards improved student support, and the alignment of our new student intake with the available academic capacity and required infrastructure to maximize all students’ chances of success.
Read Also: Unisa Online Application 2023-2024
What does the selection process entail? Download Unisa Application Form 2023-2024
- At the heart of the selection process is a calculation of your individual points score, which takes into account your final Grade 12 marks and other key factors such as the school you attended, and your gender, socio-economic group, race, and so on.
- Before submitting an application, please check whether you meet the statutory and college-specific admission requirements, and the required academics points score (APS) for your chosen qualification(s). A higher certificate requires a minimum APS of 15, a diploma a minimum APS of 18 and a bachelor degree a minimum APS of 21 or more (some exceptions apply).
- It is important to note that you will not automatically be accepted to study through Unisa in semester 1 of 2023. Students will be accommodated on the basis of the number of places available for each qualification.
The application process: Download Unisa Application Form 2023-2024
- You may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your qualifications be successful).
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (ie semester 1).
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you miss this deadline, Unisa will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant.
- You may only accept one offer. This means that when you accept an offer for one qualification (irrespective of whether it is your first or second qualification of choice), the other offer will automatically fall away.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission (ie semester 1). Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
Read Also: Unisa Application Tool 2023
UNISA Requirements 2023
UNISA Registration form 2023