Download Unisa Application Form 2024-2025
Download Unisa Application Form 2024-2025; Unisa application form pdf
Download Unisa Application Form 2024-2025: UNISA Undergraduate Application form 2024 pdf…UNISA Postgraduate Online Application form pdf download…UNISA Registration form 2024…UNISA Requirements 2024
Applications for admission to Unisa 2024-2025 academic year will be open on 11 August 2024. Apply now! Download Unisa Application Form 2024-2025
Download the University of South Africa Application Form 2024-2025, UNISA is known as a provider of fair and equitable access to higher education opportunities. Flowing from its social responsibility to address past inequalities, Unisa has an application and selection process that effectively addresses historical imbalances without sacrificing quality standards.
This process promotes focused attention towards improved student support, and the alignment of our new student intake with the available academic capacity and required infrastructure to maximize all students’ chances of success.
Read Also: Unisa Online Application 2024-2025
What Does The Selection Process Entail? Download Unisa Application Form 2024-2025
- At the heart of the selection process is a calculation of your individual points score, which takes into account your final Grade 12 marks and other key factors such as the school you attended, and your gender, socio-economic group, race, and so on.
- Before submitting an application, please check whether you meet the statutory and college-specific admission requirements, and the required academics points score (APS) for your chosen qualification(s). A higher certificate requires a minimum APS of 15, a diploma a minimum APS of 18 and a bachelor’s degree a minimum APS of 21 or more (some exceptions apply).
- It is important to note that you will not automatically be accepted to study through Unisa in semester 1 of 2024. Students will be accommodated on the basis of the number of places available for each qualification.
The Application Process: Download Unisa Application Form 2023-2024
- You may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your qualifications be successful).
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (ie semester 1).
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you miss this deadline, Unisa will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant.
- You may only accept one offer. This means that when you accept an offer for one qualification (irrespective of whether it is your first or second qualification of choice), the other offer will automatically fall away.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission (ie semester 1). Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
Read Also: Unisa Application Tool 2024
UNISA Requirements 2024
UNISA Registration form 2024