How To Access Unisa Application Tool 2024/2025
How To Access Unisa Application Tool 2024/2025
Step-by-Step Guide to Accessing the Unisa Application Tool:
The Unisa Application Tool is a digital platform designed by the university to simplify the application process. It allows potential students to submit their applications, track their application status, and stay updated about any changes or requirements. It’s a one-stop shop for all your application needs.
Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Unisa students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications which falls on the 13th of October 2024 for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. No documents submitted after the closing date of for applications will be accepted. Unisa does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
During the online application process at Unisa for the study year 2024/2025, applicants are to pay a non-refundable application fee of R135. This fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa, do not qualify for admission to Unisa or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available. Unisa does not provide cashier services and the payment should be made via a bank. The due date for the application fee is the closing date for the application period. Any application submitted without an application fee paid on time will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
Unisa Application Tool Open Date 2024/2025
Unisa is open for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses and you can apply by the dates below:
Unisa Undergraduate Application Dates 2024/2025:
- Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications for the 2024 academic year open from 01 September 2023 to 13 October 2023.
Unisa Postgraduate Application Dates 2024/2025:
- Applications for admission to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2024 academic year open from 01 September 2023 to 13 October 2023.
Unisa Master’s & Doctoral Application Dates 2024/2025:
- Applications for admission to master’s and doctoral qualifications for the 2024 academic year (some exceptions apply) open from 14 September 2023 to 10 November 2023.
Unisa Short Learning Programmes Application Dates 2024/2025:
- Applications and registrations for short learning programmes for the 2024 academic year will open in November 2023. This website will be updated as information becomes available. Please visit this site regularly for updated information.
Unisa Application Tool Access Requirements 2024/2025
Documentation is the cornerstone of any admission process. Here are some essentials:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
For students at the University of South Africa (Unisa), the MyUnisa portal is an essential asset. It provides access to readings, assignments, grades, and other information. The following is how to access the MyUnisa portal:
Open the Portal:
- Launch your preferred web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Enter the official MyUnisa URL into the address bar @ https://my.unisa.ac.za/
Log In With Username & Password:
- On the official page, you’ll find login fields where you’re required to enter your student number and myUnisa password.
- If it’s your first time logging in or you haven’t changed the default password, use the one provided by Unisa during your registration. It’s recommended to change this password upon first login for security reasons.
- Click the “Login” button.
Go To The Portal:
Once logged in, you’ll have access to various functionalities:
- Study materials: Access and download study guides, tutorial letters, and more.
- Assignments: Submit assignments and check submission statuses.
- Academic records: View your exam results, academic records, and more.
- Admin tasks: Change your personal details, apply for exemptions, or request academic records.
- Discussion forums: Engage with fellow students and lecturers.
Contact Details Of Unisa
- 0800 00 1870 Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main campus: Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre): Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria.
Hope the information given above has been useful to you in applying for admission. If you have any suggestions concerning this post, kindly leave them in the comments section provided below this post, or better still, you can visit the official website of Unisa for More Details.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: