How Much Are Unisa Application Fees For 2024/2025
How Much Are Unisa Application Fees For 2024/2025
UNISA Application Fees for 2024/2025: An Insightful Overview:
The UNISA application fee is a non-refundable fee that prospective students must pay when they submit their application to study at the University of South Africa (UNISA). This fee covers the administrative costs associated with processing the application, including reviewing the application, checking qualifications, and other tasks related to student admissions.
In essence, the application fee is a way for the university to ensure that applications are genuine and to cover the administrative overheads of the application process. It’s essential for applicants to understand that this fee is non-refundable, even if the application is unsuccessful or if the applicant decides not to study at UNISA after being accepted.
One of the most renowned institutes for distance learning on the African continent is the University of South Africa (UNISA). As the academic year 2024–2025 approaches, prospective students must set aside money for both tuition and the application fee, which is the first stage. This article provides a thorough analysis of what to anticipate in terms of application fees for the forthcoming academic year.
Unisa Application Date For 2024-2025
Below are the dates to apply for a course at Unisa for 2024-2025:
2024 Applications Date For Unisa Undergraduate Applicants:
- Applications Open Date For Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees): 1st of September 2023.
- Applications Closing Date For Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees): 13th of October 2023
2024 Applications Date For Unisa Honours And Postgraduate Applicants:
- Applications Open Date For Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: 1st September 2023
- Applications Closing Date For Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: 13 October 2023
2024 Applications Date For Unisa Masters And Doctorial Applicants:
- Application dates for the 2024 academic year for master’s and doctoral qualifications (some exceptions apply) will be announced soon.
Applications Date For Unisa Short Programmes 2024:
- Applications and registrations for short learning programmes for the 2024 academic year will open in November 2023. This website will be updated as information becomes available. Please visit this site regularly for updated information.
How Much Are Unisa Application Fees For 2024
The following are the fees applicants need to pay when applying for admission at Unisa:
- Pay the online application fee of R125,00.
Use the student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (eg STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030):
- Send your proof of payment to email@example.com
- Click here for Unisa’s payment methods and banking details.
Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices. You may, however, deposit cash into the university’s First National Bank account.
UNISA provides a variety of payment options for the convenience of candidates. The following ways are commonly accepted for payment of the application fee:
- Credit or Debit Card: Applicants can make secure online payments using a valid credit or debit card.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): EFT payments are accepted, but applicants must ensure that they use the correct reference number when making the payment.
- Bank Deposit: Applicants can deposit the application fee directly into the designated UNISA bank account. Again, it’s essential to include the correct reference number to ensure proper processing.
READ ALSO; How Much Is Unisa Application Fee For 2024
Unisa Fees Payment Mode and Banking Details
Any First National Bank (FNB) branch in South Africa will accept direct cash and bank deposits if and only if
- You already own a student ID.
- in respect of fees, for example, study fees, examination fees (supplementary, sick, or special exam fees), exemption fees, and library charges
- provided that the deposit slip is correctly filled in as follows:
A “0” must be entered as the first digit of the student number if it only has seven digits. The first eight blocks of the deposit are for the student number. Keep one block blank and enter the following codes: 5400374721 for study fees, 3000774039 for SBL student costs, 5400374225 for library fees, or 5352X74608 for matriculation exemption fees.
Please make sure the following information is correctly filled out on the deposit slip:
- Deposit to: Unisa Student Fees
- Bank account number: Unisa Student Fees
- Deposit reference: first eight (8) blocks are for the student number (If the student number consists of only 7 digits, then a “0” must be filled in as the first digit of the student number). Leave one block open, then fill in the following codes:
READ ALSO; Unisa Application Payment 2024-2025
- 0800 00 1870
Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278
- Main campus:
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
Ensure that you follow the specific payment guidelines provided by UNISA, including using the correct reference number, to ensure your payment is correctly allocated to your application. Visit The official website of Unisa for more details.