Unisa Second Semester Application Opening Date For 2024/2025
- Semester 2 registration for undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas is open from 3 – 28 July 2024 (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registration for MBA and MBL qualifications is open from 3 – 28 July 2024 (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registrations for Short Learning Programmes open from 22 May to 14 July 2024.
The following are the requirements needed to register at Unisa for 2024/2025:
- A valid student number.
- The list of modules you intend to register for.
- Proof of payment for the registration fee.
- Relevant academic records if you’re transitioning from another institution.
Unisa Registration Process For Second Semester 2024/2025
Follow the below guide in registering at Unisa:
- Access the Unisa Registration Portal: Using the official Unisa website, navigate to the student portal.
- Login with Student Number: Ensure you have an active account.
- Select Modules: Choose from the modules available for your qualification.
- Pay Registration Fee: Details regarding payment methods will be provided.
- Submit Registration: Once done, ensure you receive a confirmation.
See Also: Check Unisa Status 2024-2025
For more enquiries and in-depth information, use the below contact details to contact Unisa:
- 0800 00 1870
- Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278
- Main campus:
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
Hope the information given above has been useful to you. If you have any suggestions concerning the above post, kindly leave them in the comment section provided below or better still you can visit the official website of Unisa for more Details.