Unisa Undergraduate Application 2022-2023
Unisa Undergraduate Application 2022
Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) for the 2021 academic year are open and continuous. Apply now!Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes
- first-time Unisa applicants
- Unisa students changing to a new qualification and / or specialisation
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were either not offered a space or were offered a space and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or alternative pathway / extended programme who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies. Unisa Undergraduate Application 2021
All applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period.
Applicants who plan to enrol for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement may apply via the relevant TVET college or at Unisa via the online or self-help options.
All Unisa’s application model is open and continuous, which means that applications remain open throughout the year.
Unisa’s Short Learning Programmes
Unisa’s Short Learning Programmes (SLPs) focus on “just in time” and “just enough” learning to meet a specific learning need identified by individuals, organisations or society at large. SLPs are offered by centres located within the different academic departments of colleges. Programme content and contact details are contained in each programme. You may also direct enquiries to email@example.com.
Application & registration:
- Semester modules: 2 November 2021 – 29 January 2022
- Year modules: 2 November 2021 – 26 February 2022
You can apply online only for selected Short Learning Programmes
Who must apply?
- Everyone wanting to start a new Short Learning Programmes must apply for admission. This includes first-time Unisa applicants, Unisa students changing to a new qualification and applicants who previously applied for admission but were not offered a space.
How to apply?
- You can apply online only for selected Short Learning Programmes, click here to download guidelines on how to apply
Upload supporting documents
Everyone applying for a new Short Learning Programme must submit the required documents The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
Unisa does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
No application fee is applicable when applying for Short Learning Programme
Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through Unisa is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period