Unisa Undergraduate Application 2024/2025
Unisa Undergraduate Application 2024/2025
A Complete Guide for the Unisa Undergraduate Application for 2024/ 2025:
Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) for the 2024 academic year are open and continuous. Academic courses that people take after completing their secondary education but before earning a postgraduate degree are referred to as undergraduate qualifications. These qualifications form the basis for further study and professional pursuits.
If you are willing to apply for an undergraduate course at Unisa for the academic year 2024/2025, you should apply before the online application deadline which falls on the 13th of October 2023. Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Unisa students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
Take the opportunity as the applications are still open and submit your applications for the 2024/2025 academic year to study any undergraduate qualifications as this manual provides the necessary guide and steps involved in the application process ranging from application dates, courses, requirements and the process in applying for an undergraduate courses offered at Unisa.
Unisa Undergraduate Application Date For 2024/2025
Below are the online application dates for applying for undergraduate courses and qualifications:
- Unisa Online Undergraduate Qualification Open Date 2024: Prospective students are to start their undergraduate qualification for the 2024/2025 academic year on the 1st of September 2023.
- Unisa Online Undergraduate Qualification Closing Date 2024: Applications for the undergraduate qualifications at Unisa 2024 will be closing on the 13th of October 2023.
Unisa Undergraduate Qualifications Offered For 2024/2024
The following are the undergraduate courses offered at Unisa for the academic year 2024:
- Higher Certificate in Accounting Sciences Not Applicable (98201)
- Higher Certificate in Animal Welfare (90098)
- Higher Certificate in Archives and Records Management (98577)
- Higher Certificate in Banking (98225)
- Higher Certificate in Criminal Justice (90006)
- Higher Certificate in Economic and Management Sciences (98237)
- Higher Certificate in Education (90093)
- Higher Certificate in Education Foundation Phase and Intermediate Phase (90093 – FIP)
- Higher Certificate in Education Senior Phase and Further Education and Training Teaching (90093 – SPF)
- Higher Certificate in Insurance (90013)
- Higher Certificate in Law (98751)
- Higher Certificate in Life and Environmental Sciences (98366)
- Higher Certificate in Marketing (98229)
- Higher Certificate in Mathematics and Statistics (90129)
- Higher Certificate in Physical Sciences (90101)
- Higher Certificate in Retailing (90014)
- Higher Certificate in Social Auxiliary Work Not Applicable (90011)
- Higher Certificate in Supervisory Management (90015)
- Higher Certificate in Tourism Management (98226)
Click HERE for more Undergraduate Courses Offered at Unisa
The following are the requirements needed to apply for undergraduate courses and qualifications:
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Unisa Undergraduate Application Fee For 2024/2025
Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from Unisa:
- R135.00 for online applications
Unisa Undergraduate Application Process 2024/2025
Both prospective and returning students are to follow the below process to apply for an undergraduate course at Unisa:
Choose Your Qualification By Visiting The Official Website:
- Before you apply, decide on the qualification you wish to pursue. Unisa offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. It’s crucial to check the admission requirements for your chosen course.
Register on the Online Portal:
- Visit the official Unisa application website.
- Register as a new user, creating a unique username and password.
Fill in Your Details:
- Once registered, you’ll need to fill in your personal, educational, and other relevant details. Make sure the information is accurate to avoid any complications later.
Upload Necessary Documents:
Depending on the course and level of study, Unisa requires specific documents like:
- Certified copy of your school qualifications (e.g., Senior Certificate)
- Certified copy of your tertiary academic record (if applicable)
- Certified copy of your ID document (for South African citizens)
- Certified copy of your passport (for foreign applicants)
- Recent photograph
- Other documents specific to your course (e.g., work experience documentation)
Choose Your Preferred Course(s):
- You’ll be prompted to select the courses you’re interested in. Depending on availability and requirements, you might be able to choose more than one course.
Pay the Application Fee:
- There’s a nominal, non-refundable application fee that you’ll need to pay for your application to be processed. Ensure you make this payment and keep the receipt or confirmation of the transaction.
Track Your Application:
- After submission, Unisa allows you to track the status of your application online. It’s essential to regularly check this to stay updated on any developments or additional requirements.
Wait For Responds:
- Once the application window closes, Unisa will begin processing the applications. The institution will notify you of the outcome – whether you’ve been accepted, waitlisted, or declined.
Acceptance and Registration:
- If your application is successful, you’ll receive further instructions on how to register, pay tuition fees, and other subsequent steps to finalize your enrollment.
READ ALSO: Unisa Application Form 2024
UNISA Contact Details
For more enquiries and in-depth information, use the below contact details to contact Unisa:
- 0800 00 1870
- Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278
- Main campus:
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
Hope the information given above has been useful to you. If you have any suggestions concerning the above post, kindly leave them in the comment section provided below or better still you can visit the official website of Unisa for more Details.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: