How To Register For Second Year At Unisa 2024/2025
How To Register For Second Year At Unisa 2024/2025
Step-by-Step Guide: How to Register for Second Year at UNISA 2024/2025:
Congratulations on successfully completing your first year at the University of South Africa (UNISA)! As you look forward to embarking on your second year of studies, the registration process is an essential step to secure your place in the courses and programs that will shape your academic and professional future. This article will walk you through the step-by-step process of registering for your second year at UNISA.
During this registration period, students select or are allocated specific modules or courses that are part of the second-year curriculum for their chosen degree or diploma. To qualify for second-year registration, students usually must have passed a certain number of modules or credits from their first year. The exact number may vary based on the specific program or degree.
Date To Register Second-Year Student At UNISA 2024
It is important to keep the following dates in mind to ensure a smooth registration procedure at UNISA.
- Semester 2 registration for undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas is open from 3 – 28 July 2024 (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registration for MBA and MBL qualifications is open from 3 – 28 July 2024 (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registrations for Short Learning Programmes open from 22 May to 14 July 2024
Course List For Unisa Registration 2024/2025
You can get in touch with the Central Applications Clearing House (CACH) at DHET if you weren’t given a spot at Unisa. Online Short Courses at UNISA in 2024 For more information, go here.
UNISA Higher Certificates Courses 2024
- Higher Certificate in Accounting Sciences (98201)
- Higher Certificate in Animal Welfare (90098)
- Higher Certificate in Archives and Records Management (98577)
- Higher Certificate in Banking (98225)
- Higher Certificate in Criminal Justice (90006)
- Higher Certificate in Economic and Management Sciences (98237)
- Higher Certificate in Education (90093)
- Higher Certificate in Insurance (90013)
unisa diploma courses
- Higher Certificate in Law (98751)
- Higher Certificate in Life and Environmental Sciences (98366)
- Higher Certificate in Marketing (98229)
- Higher Certificate in Mathematics and Statistics (90129)
- Higher Certificate in Physical Sciences (90101)
- Higher Certificate in Retailing (90014)
- Higher Certificate in Social Auxiliary Work (90011)
- Higher Certificate in Supervisory Management (90015)
- Higher Certificate in Tourism Management (98226)
UNISA Advanced Certificates Courses 2024
Advanced Certificate in Accounting Sciences (90017)
UNISA Diplomas 2024
- Diploma in Accounting Sciences (98200)
- Diploma in Administrative Management (98216)
- Diploma in Agricultural Management (90097)
- Diploma in Animal Health (98026 – AHE)
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering (90130)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering (90137)
UNISA Document To Submit For Registration 2024/2025
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consist of the following:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
As UNISA begins the registration process for the 2024 academic year, it is vital that all parties are well-prepared to ensure a smooth and efficient registration process. The UNISA registration procedure is outlined below:
- go to the Unisa web registration page.
- After you’ve chosen your qualifying level, click the “Go” button.
- Fill in the blanks with your student number and any other required information. (You will not be able to progress unless you have a student number. For admission, you must complete an online application.)
- Check the screen for your personal details. Correct any missing or incorrect contact information. It is critical that you provide your correct phone number and address. Incorrect information may cause your study materials to arrive later than planned and may prevent you from receiving critical information from the university.
- Select the modules you want to register for from the drop-down list by clicking on them. Check that you meet all of the eligibility requirements for the modules you’ve chosen. Being forced to
- meet all of the module’s prerequisites and co-requisites
- input the appropriate module code
- select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
- The language of tuition for each module is indicated in the module information.
- Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as this may result in a delay in your registration being processed. Unisa retains the right to remove modules based on the number of credits allowed per semester and in accordance with the fees paid. Please take note of the maximum period of time you have to complete your qualification.
- Calculate your fees
- Use the free quotation link on the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are more than you can afford, remove modules until you can afford the fees.
- You can make payment online, using the web credit card payment method.
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can use one of the Unisa payment methods listed on this page. Retain your proof of payment in case of enquiries.
- Submit your registration.
READ ALSO; Registration Unisa Second Semester 2024/2025
Unisa Contact Information
- General Enquiries:
- Phone: +27 12 441 5888 (Switchboard)
- Website: https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Contact-us/Contact-Us
- Email: email@example.com
- UNISA’s official Online Registration portal
By following this comprehensive guide, you can go through the registration process with confidence and ease. Remember to plan your courses, check important dates, clear any outstanding fees, and carefully review your registration details. Visit The Official Website Of Unisa for More Details
Other Related Posts: