Unisa Registration Online
|Have you ever registered at Unisa previously ?||< YES > If you answered yes, please proceed to the next page of the web registration walkthrough.|
< NO > If you answered no and you do not have a Unisa student number or have never registered at Unisa previously, please proceed to the next page of the web registration walkthrough.
Complete & submit your registration
Successful applicants and re-registering students must register to study through Unisa in 2020.
- Applicants (new applicants & Unisa students who applied for admission to a new qualification) may only register if they have received an offer of placement from Unisa and have accepted the offer online.
- Re-registering students can register for the 2020 academic year during the relevant registration period once they have received their registration details from Unisa.
- Should you wish to change to an alternative qualification, please apply online for the alternative qualification.
Check that you are ready to complete & submit your registration
- I’ve selected the modules for which I want to register based on the study time I have available and the number of modules I need to pass per year / over 2 consecutive semesters.
- I’ve calculated my study fees, including miscellaneous fees, additional study material fees and the cost of my prescribed books.
- I’ve written down the exam and other registration codes I need to complete my registration.
- I’ve read Unisa’s Student Rules.
Unisa’s online registration process is quick, simple and accurate. This is why we recommend this option. When registering online, you’ll be prompted when information is missing or incorrect, helping you to ensure that you include all the necessary information when submitting your registration form.