Unisa Registration Online 2024/2025
Unisa Registration Date Online 2024/2025
2024/2025 Unisa Registration Online: Your Key to Academic Success
The Unisa online registration is the process through which students formally enrol in courses or programs at the university for the academic year 2024/2025 using the online registration portal (myUnisa). It involves providing personal information, selecting courses, and paying fees, among other steps.
Are you hoping to enrol at the University of South Africa (UNISA) for the 2024/2025 school year? You’ve come to the right place if so. One of the top open-distance learning institutions in South Africa, UNISA, provides a flexible and accessible path to higher education. Online registration is the first step in this exciting path. This article will walk you through the Unisa Registration Online process for the academic year 2024/2025, ensuring you’re well-prepared for success.
It’s essential to review the qualifying requirements before starting the Unisa programme registration procedure. The requirements must be satisfied in order for registrants to be considered for admission. This could entail possessing a particular level of education, achieving a certain grade point average, or finishing necessary courses. You may increase your chances of being accepted into the programme by making sure you are eligible to apply by reviewing the eligibility requirements in advance.
READ ALSO; My Unisa Registration 2024/2025
Unisa Online Registration Dates 2024/2025
Unisa will open its registration window for the academic year 2024/2025 by the below dates:
- Unisa Registration Open Date 2024: Unisa will open its online registration for the 2024/2025 study year on the 9th of January 2024.
- Unisa Registration Deadline 2024: The deadline for Unisa registration 2024 is on the 3rd of February 2024.
- Master’s and doctoral: 9 January – 31 March 2024
- Semester 2 registration for undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas is open from 3 – 28 July 2024 (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registration for MBA and MBL qualifications is open from 3 – 28 July 2024 (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registrations for Short Learning Programmes open from 22 May to 14 July 2024.
Unisa Registration Online Requirements 2024/2025
The following are the supporting documents needed when registering at Unisa:
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Unisa Online Registration Process 2024/2025
The steps below will guide you in registering for a course at Unisa:
- Go to the UNISA registration website: https://registration.unisa.ac.za to register.
- Click On Go and Select your certification degree.
- Fill in the blank spaces with your student number and any other information needed. (You will not be able to continue if you do not have a student number. To be considered for admission, you should submit an online application. A student number will be created and sent to you during this process.)
- Double-check your personal information if everything you provided is correct and accurate.
- Choose the modules you want to register for from the drop-down list. Make sure you meet all of the qualification requirements.
- Make sure you do not take more than the required number of modules per semester or year, as this may cause a delay in processing your registration.
- Pay your required fees. To get a quote for the cost of your modules, go to the Unisa website and click on the fee quotation link (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote).
- Submit your Registration
Click HERE for more info.
For more enquiries and in-depth information, use the below contact details to contact Unisa:
- 0800 00 1870
Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278
- Main campus:
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
Hope the information given above has been useful to you. If you have any suggestions concerning the above post, kindly leave them in the comment section provided below or better still you can visit the official website of Unisa for more Details.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: