Unisa Late Registration 2024/2025
Unisa Late Registration 2024/2025
Important Dates for Unisa Late Registration 2024/2025:
The last day to add or drop courses or programs for Unisa in the 2024/2025 academic year is fast approaching. It is therefore necessary for students to be aware of this deadline and make any necessary changes to their course schedules before it passes. Adding or dropping courses after this date may not be possible at Unisa or it could result in complications or penalties. To ensure a smooth registration process, it is recommended to stay updated on the important dates and take action accordingly.
This article will provide you with all the essential details and instructions to go through the late registration process at UNISA. Late registration allows students who missed the regular registration period to still enrol in courses and continue their academic journey at UNISA. Whether you are a prospective student who discovered UNISA after the initial registration window or a current student who missed the deadline, this guide will assist you in completing the late registration process successfully.
Unisa Registration Date 2024/2025
Unisa will open its registration window for the academic year 2024/2025 by the below dates:
- Unisa Registration Open Date 2024: Unisa will open its online registration for the 2024/2025 study year on the 9th of January 2024.
- Unisa Registration Deadline 2024: The deadline for Unisa registration 2024 is on the 3rd of February 2024.
- Master’s and doctoral: 9 January – 31 March 2024
READ ALSO; My Unisa Registration 2024/2025
Unisa Registration Extension Important Information 2024
The academic program for the year, including the submission of assignments and examinations, remains unchanged.
- No. Unisa will not accept any late application registrations or documents submitted after the closing date for applications. You will need to re-apply during the next application period.
How To Register To Unisa For 2024/2025
The following is the step-by-step guide to registering for a course at Unisa:
- Go to the UNISA registration website: https://registration.unisa.ac.za to register.
- Click On Go and Select your certification degree.
- Fill in the blank spaces with your student number and any other information needed. (You will not be able to continue if you do not have a student number. To be considered for admission, you should submit an online application. A student number will be created and sent to you during this process.)
- Double-check your personal information if everything you provided is correct and accurate.
- Choose the modules you want to register for from the drop-down list. Make sure you meet all of the qualification requirements.
- Make sure you do not take more than the required number of modules per semester or year, as this may cause a delay in processing your registration.
- Pay your required fees. To get a quote for the cost of your modules, go to the Unisa website and click on the fee quotation link (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote).
- Submit your Registration
READ ALSO; Unisa Application Deadline 2024-2025
For more enquiries and in-depth information, use the below contact details to contact Unisa:
- 0800 00 1870
Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278
- Main campus:
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
Hope the information given above has been useful to you. If you have any suggestions concerning the above post, kindly leave them in the comment section provided below or better still you can visit the official website of Unisa for more Details.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: