Unisa Late Registration 2024/2025
Unisa Late Registration Date 2024/2025
Unisa Late Registration 2024/2025| Does Unisa accept late registration:
Unisa will ask applicants who were successful in the application process to continue with the registration procedure after the admission application process for the 2024 academic season is complete. The Unisa registration period for the academic year 2024/2025 will be open from 9th January to 3rd February 2024 for the first semester. Therefore, it is strongly advised that students register during the registration time. After the registration deadline, Unisa will not accept any late registrations or papers.
The University Of South Africa registration refers to the formal process by which students, both new and returning, enrol in academic programs and courses offered by the University of South Africa (Unisa). Registration is an important step that students must complete to become official and bonified students of the university and gain access to the educational resources and services it offers.
Late registration at the University of South Africa (Unisa) for the 2024/2025 academic year is a topic of great importance for many prospective students. Whether you’ve missed the standard registration period or are exploring last-minute opportunities, this article will guide you through the process of late registration.
Unisa Online Registration Date For 2024/2025
The following are the registration dates for 2024/2025:
- Unisa Registration Date Open 2024: Unisa will open its online registration wsindow for the academic year 2024/2025 on the 9th of January 2024 and the registrations swill be closing by the 3rd of February 2024 for the first semester.
- Unisa Semester 2 registration 2024 for undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas: is open from 3 – 28 July 2024 (semester modules only).
- Unisa Semester 2 registration for MBA and MBL qualifications: is open from 3 – 28 July 2024 (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registrations for Short Learning Programmes open from 22 May to 14 July 2024
All Applicants are required to sign up for the time period for which they have been admitted. You will not be admitted if you register after the deadline, thus you must register for the following academic year.
READ ALSO; Are Unisa Applications Open For 2024/2025
Unisa Late Registration Requirements 2024/2025
The minimum academic points score (APS) requirements for the qualification(s) of choice, as well as the statutory registration requirements for those registering to Unisa in 2024, must both be met. The registration forms and all supporting documentation must be uploaded by the applicants. The supporting documentation required for Unisa registration is shown below:
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
The online registration process for Unisa is quick, easy, and precise. When registering online, you’ll be prompted if any information is inaccurate or missing, making it easier for you to make sure you fill out your registration form completely. To register for Unisa, follow these instructions:
- Go to www.unisa.ac.za, the UNISA website
- To register, select “Register” in the top right corner of the page.
- Read the 2023 registration details.
- Find the qualification you wish to register for and choose your modules, (Undergraduate & Honours, Master’s & Doctoral and Short Learning programmes)
- Complete your registration online at https://registration.unisa.ac.za
- Select the qualification level and click “Go”.
- Enter your Student Number in the space provided and other details that are required
- Consider checking your personal details on the screen
- If any contact details are missing or incorrect, make sure you change them.
- Then, click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register.
- Make sure you meet all the qualification requirements for your chosen modules
- Ensure that you do not exceed the given number of modules per semester or year, otherwise, it may delay your registration process.
- After that, you calculate your study fees. Click HERE to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Finally, submit your online Unisa registration.
Click Here for More details
Does Unisa Accept Late RegistrationFor 2024/2025
- No, late registration is not permitted at Unisa, but if there are available spots for your selected qualification, you may still be considered if you register early when they are still accepting applications.
READ ALSo; Unisa Application Deadline 2024-2025
Contact Details Of Unisa
If you would like to contact Unisa for more enquiries and details, use the information below:
- 0800 00 1870
- Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278
- Main campus:
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
Unisa’s late registration process is a lifeline for students who miss the regular registration period due to various reasons. It offers a second chance to pursue their educational goals, enabling them to benefit from the knowledge and skills that Unisa provides. While late registration provides flexibility, it’s vital to remember that early registration is always encouraged to secure a spot in your preferred courses and avoid additional fees. Visit the official Website of Unisa for More Details.
unisa registration dates for
my unisa registration
unisa online registration
unisa registration dates
unisa web registration
unisa registration fees
unisa registration 2024 closing date