Unisa Registrations 2024/2025
Unisa Registrations 2024/2025
unisa registration dates for 2024
Thank you for visiting our thorough guide to UNISA registrations. This page is for you if you’re thinking about enrolling at the University of South Africa (UNISA) or if you’re already a student trying to register for the forthcoming semester. Students from all over the world choose UNISA because of its illustrious reputation for offering a wide variety of courses and flexible study options. In order to facilitate a seamless registration procedure, we’ll give you critical dates, prerequisites, and other pertinent information about UNISA registrations in this post. Whether you’re a returning or new student, keep reading to learn helpful tips that will make it easier for you to complete the UNISA registration process.
Below is the basic information that will enable you to register at UNISA.
Unisa Registrations Date 2024/2025
The University of South Africa (UNISA) will open their window for both undergraduate and Postgraduates to register for the academic year.
- Registration for year modules closes on 31 March 2024 and the payments to secure your place for year modules close on 10 April 2024. Don’t delay.
- Student number; You must be a returning student or if you are a first-time student (at Unisa), have successfully applied for admission.
- E-mail address; Free e-mail for life is provided by Unisa once you are registered. If you have not yet claimed your account, take some time to Claim UNISA Login.
Please note the following:
- You will be notified via a letter, e-mail or SMS once your study material has been posted. The message will indicate a track and trace number for the parcel as well as the despatch date.
- Get an estimate of your study fees before you continue with your application.
Need a laptop? You may be eligible to purchase a laptop. Please indicate your interest here.
Undergraduate Registration Dates for 2024
To register select << GO >>
Undergraduate Registration <<GO>>
(All undergraduate qualifications including the BTech degree and National Diplomas)
Postgraduate Registration: Master’s and Doctoral 2024
- Postgraduate Registration: Honours and Postgraduate diplomas <<GO>>
- Postgraduate Registration: Master’s and Doctoral << GO>>
- Credit card payment <<GO>> OR read the method of payment page <<GO>>
(A note about the security of online payment to Unisa.)
READ HERE; My Unisa Application Tool 2024/2025
The registration deadline for the first semester modules in 2024 has been extended until 31 March 2024
- The minimum fee must be paid in full before February 2024
- Students are urged to deposit funds into the university account using the relevant account information supplied by the institution.
- While enrolled in a formal undergraduate diploma or degree program with a minimum duration of one or two years, a student may be authorized to register for up to two non-degree modules.