Unisa Diploma Courses 2024/2025
Unisa Diploma Courses Application 2024/2025
Explore the Exciting Diploma Courses Offered by Unisa for 2024/2025:
The University of South Africa (UNISA) is one of the premier institutions offering distance learning in Africa. Along with its numerous certificate and degree programs, UNISA offers a range of diploma courses designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in various professions. These courses are meticulously curated to cater to the dynamic global demands, ensuring that students gain not just theoretical insights but also practical knowledge tailored to the real world.
UNISA’s diploma courses for 2024/2025 are a testament to the institution’s commitment to evolving with time, addressing both traditional and modern-day requirements. Take a leap into a brighter, more informed future with UNISA. The enrollment process for 2024/2025 has been refined to ensure a seamless experience. Potential candidates are urged to continue reading for detailed course descriptions, eligibility criteria, and application deadlines.
Unisa Diploma Courses Application Date 2024/2025
You can apply for a diploma course at Unisa for the 2024-2025 academic year by the following dates:
2024 Applications Date For Unisa Undergraduate Applicants:
- Applications Open Date For Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees): 1st of September 2023.
- Applications Closing Date For Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees): 13th of October 2023
2024 Applications Date For Unisa Honours And Postgraduate Applicants:
- Applications Open Date For Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: 1st September 2023
- Applications Closing Date For Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: 13 October 2023
2024 Applications Date For Unisa Masters And Doctorial Applicants:
- Application dates for the 2024 academic year for master’s and doctoral qualifications (some exceptions apply) will be announced soon.
Unisa Application Date Short Learning Programmes:
- Applications and registrations for short learning programmes for the 2024 academic year will open in November 2023. This website will be updated as information becomes available. Please visit this site regularly for updated information.
Diploma Courses Offered At Unisa For 2024/2025
Here is the full list of Unisa-approved diploma programs for the 2024 academic year
- Diploma in Accounting Sciences (98200)
- Diploma in Administrative Management (98216)
- Diploma in Agricultural Management (90097)
- Diploma in Animal Health (98026 – AHE)
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering (90130)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering (90137)
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (90138)
- Diploma in Explosives Management (98222)
- Diploma in Grade R Teaching (90173)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management (98211)
- Diploma in Industrial Engineering (90136)
- Diploma in Information Technology (98806 – ITE)
- Diploma in Local Government Finance (90083)
- Diploma in Marketing Management (98202)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (90132)
- Diploma in Mining Engineering (90140)
- Diploma in Nature Conservation (98024 – NCO)
- Diploma in Operations Management (90183)
- Diploma in Ornamental Horticulture (98025 – HOR)
- Diploma in Public Administration and Management (98203)
- Diploma in Public Relations (90077)
- Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology (90141)
- Diploma in Safety Management (90107)
- Diploma in Small Business Management (90073)
- Diploma in Tourism Management (98223)
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting Sciences Certificate in The Theory of Accounting (Revised Curriculum 2020) (98230 – CT1)
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting Sciences Financial Accounting (98230 – FAC)
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting Sciences Internal Auditing (98230 – AUI)
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting Sciences Management Accounting (Revised Curriculum 2020) (98230 – MA1)
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting Sciences Taxation (98230 – TAX)
- Advanced Diploma in Agricultural Management (98027)
- Advanced Diploma in Animal Health (90112)
- Advanced Diploma in Chemical Engineering (90128)
- Advanced Diploma in Education in Intermediate Phase Mathematics Teaching (90113)
- Advanced Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Power Engineering (90126)
- Advanced Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Telecommunications (90127)
- Advanced Diploma in Engineering Technology in Civil Engineering (90142)
- Advanced Diploma in Explosives Management (90124)
- Advanced Diploma in Industrial Engineering (90134)
- Advanced Diploma in Information Resource Management (90007)
- Advanced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (90133)
- Advanced Diploma in Mining Engineering (90131)
- Advanced Diploma in Nature Conservation (98028)
- Advanced Diploma in Ornamental and Landscape Horticulture (90094)
- Advanced Diploma in Safety Management (90181)
- Advanced Diploma in Tourism Management (90118)
You must fulfil the exact entrance requirements for the qualification you have chosen in order to be admitted to Unisa.
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) (Diploma endorsement) with at least 50% in the language of teaching and learning and at least 40% in Mathematics, or
- a Senior Certificate (SC) with at least a D symbol on HG or a C symbol on SG in the language of teaching and learning and with at least an E symbol on HG in Mathematics, or
- a Higher Certificate in Accounting Sciences or a Higher Certificate in Economic and Management Sciences, or an Advanced Certificate in Accounting Sciences.
Those who are interested in applying but do not meet the statutory and supplementary standards can think about applying for a lower-level qualification.
Unisa Diploma Courses Application Fees 2024
Student fees and funding your studies
- R125 for online applications
Unisa Diploma Courses Application Process 2024/2025
Follow the below process to apply for a diploma course at Unisa:
- You may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your qualifications be successful).
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (eg semester 2).
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you miss this deadline, Unisa will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant.
- First-time applicants to Unisa will be required to complete the First-Year Experience MOOC (massive open online course) before being able to accept Unisa’s offer.
- You may only accept one offer. This means that when you accept an offer for one qualification (irrespective of whether it is your first or second qualification of choice), the other offer will automatically fall away.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission. Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
READ Also; How Many Years Is A Diploma At Unisa 2024
- 0800 00 1870
Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278
- Main campus:
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
Hope the information given above has been useful to you in applying for a course, if you have any suggestions to make, kindly leave them in the comment section provided below. Better still you can visit the official website of Unisa for more details.