Unisa Courses Safety Management 2024/2025
Unisa Courses Safety Management Registration 2024/2025
A Comprehensive Guide to Unisa Courses in Safety Management for 2024/2025:
Unisa Courses in Safety Management normally refers to the academic courses and programmes given by the University of South Africa (Unisa) that are concerned with safety management. The field of safety management focuses on creating plans and procedures to guarantee the community, employees, and customers are safe and well-cared for across a range of businesses and sectors.
With a focus on delivering top-notch instruction in a variety of subjects, Unisa has established a reputation as a preeminent institution in South Africa. This is also true of safety management. The institution offers a wide range of programmes with an emphasis on providing students with the information and expertise required to maintain compliance and safety in a number of professional contexts.
Education is essential for guaranteeing safety and security across a range of businesses. For the academic year 2024–2025, the University of South Africa (Unisa) is providing a variety of Safety Management Courses in response to this requirement. This article will examine Unisa’s dedication to safety education, the courses they provide, and the employment options these programmes offer in this post.
Unisa Courses Safety Management Second Semester Registration Date 2024/2025
- Semester 2 registration for undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas is open from 3 – 28 July 2024 (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registration for MBA and MBL qualifications is open from 3 – 28 July 2024 (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registrations for Short Learning Programmes open from 22 May to 14 July 2024
Unisa Safety Management Courses Offered For 2024/2025
The list below is the safety management programmes offered at Unisa for the academic year 2024/2025:
- Advanced Incident Management – SMA3702
- Analysis of Safety Incidents – MNO2605
- Occupational Risk Exposure – SMA3703
- Managing Organisational Safety Culture – MNO2606
- Management of Construction and Mining Safety – SMA3704
- Safety Management Systems – MNO2607
- Manufacturing and Process Safety – SMA3705
- Fundamentals of Industrial Hygiene – MNO2608
- Advanced Safety Auditing – SMA3706
- Quality in Occupational Health and Safety – MNO2609
- Management of Emergency Planning – SMA3707
- Risk Management II – RSM271Z
- Ethics and Human Behaviour in Safety Management – SMA3708
National Diploma: Safety Management:
Group A. Compulsory
- ENG1503 – Academic Language and Literacy in English
- EUC1501 – End-User Computing I (Theory)
- EUP1501 – Ethical Information and Communication Technologies for Development Solutions
- FAC1501 – Introductory Financial Accounting
- MNO1501 – Safety Management IA
- MNO1502 – Safety Management IB
- OHS101S – Occupational Health and Safety Law I
- RMN111Z – Risk Management I
- BSM1501 – Business Management Fundamentals 1A
- BSM1602 – Business Management Fundamentals 1B
- HRM1501 – Introduction to Human Resource Management
- MNO2603 – Safety Management IIA
- MNO2605 – Analysis of Safety Incidents
- OHS2601 – Occupational Health and Safety Law IIA
- OHS2602 – Occupational Health and Safety Law IIB
Click HERE for More Details
Unisa Courses Safety Management Duration
- Maximum time to complete this qualification: 8 years
Your admission to Unisa is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) (Diploma endorsement) with at least 50% in the language of teaching and learning and with at least 40% in Mathematics or at least 70% in Mathematics Literacy, or
- a Senior Certificate (SC) with at least a D symbol on HG or a C symbol on SG in the language of teaching and learning and with at least an E symbol on HG or a D symbol on SG in Mathematics, or
- any Higher Certificate obtained in the College of Economic and Management Sciences.
Applicants who do not comply with the above requirements may consider enrolling for any of the Higher Certificates offered by the College.
Unisa Courses Safety Management Application fee 2024
Pay the application fee once you’ve received your student number:
- R125 for online applications
- Use the student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (ie YOUR STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030)
- Send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking details and payment information
Please note that this application fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa, do not qualify for admission to Unisa or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available.
Unisa Courses Safety Management Student Registration Fees 2024
Click here to find out more about Unisa’s student fees, and the bursaries and loans for Unisa students
READ ALSO; Unisa Courses Offered Part Time 2024/2025
- 0800 00 1870
Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278
- Main campus:
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
Hope the information given above has been useful to you. If you have any suggestions concerning this post, kindly leave them in the comments section provided below this post, or better still, you can visit the official website of Unisa for More Details.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: