Unisa Courses Offered Part Time 2024/2025
Unisa Courses Offered Short Part-Time 2024/2025
Discover the Range of Part-Time Courses Offered by Unisa in 2024/2025:
Many students have found success by pursuing part-time courses at Unisa. These courses offer flexibility and convenience, allowing students to balance their studies with other commitments. The Short Learning Programmes (SLPs) at Unisa are non-degree, introductory, practical programmes designed to quickly and effectively build knowledge and abilities in a particular subject area. They aim to update or expand students’ knowledge and skills in a particular field by going through the most important foundational ideas.
Studying part-time at Unisa comes with a range of benefits that can help you achieve your educational goals. One of the main advantages is the flexibility it offers. With part-time courses, you have the freedom to study at your own pace and fit your education around your other commitments, such as work or family. This allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance while still pursuing your studies.
For the academic year 2024–2025, the University of South Africa (Unisa) is offering a wide variety of part-time courses since it understands the need for flexibility in education. This article will go over the benefits and possibilities of Unisa’s part-time courses, which are intended to support your busy lifestyle while assisting you in achieving your educational goals.
Who Must Apply for Unisa Part-Time Courses
Everyone wanting to start a part-time Programme must apply for admission. This includes
- First-time Unisa applicants.
- Unisa students changing to a new Short Learning Programme.
- Applicants who previously applied for admission were not offered a space.
READ ALSO: Unisa 1-Year Courses 2024/2025
Unisa Application Dates For Courses Offered Part Time ( Short Courses And Programmes) 2024/2025
Apply for part-time or short courses at unisa by the date below:
- Applications and registrations for short learning programmes for the 2024 academic year will open in November 2023. This website will be updated as information becomes available. Please visit this site regularly for updated information.
When Must I Register Unisa Part-Time Courses
Semester 2 registrations for Short Learning Programmes are closed.
Unisa Courses Offered In Part Time 2024/2025
The following are the p[art time or short courses and programmes offered at Unisa for 2024:
- Advanced Corporate Law and Securities Law (76228)
- Advanced Course in Diplomacy Studies (77116)
- Advanced Course in Good Governance in Africa (77112)
- Advanced Course in Humanitarian and Development Leadership (77119)
- Advanced Course in Intelligence Management (77115)
- Advanced Course in Security Management on the African Continent within a Global Context (77117)
- Advanced Course in Thought Leadership for Africa’s Renewal (77114)
- Advanced Course in the Facilitation of Learning for Tutors in Higher Education (76700)
- Advanced Programme in Children Rights (76959)
- Advanced Programme in Dynamics of Peace and Conflict in Africa (77118)
- Advanced Programme in Policy Making and Analysis for Africa’s Development (77113)
Advanced Short Course
- Advanced Short Course in Africa and Marine Law (77086)
- Advanced Short Course in Intellectual Property Management and Innovation (76818)
- Course In Agricultural and Food Law of South Africa (77076)
- Course in C++ Programming (70181)
- Course in Computer Networks (70025)
- Course in Ethics for Industrial and Organisational Psychology Practice (77010)
- Course in Foundation Music Theory (76998)
- Course in Fundamental Accounting (70866)
- Course in Fundamentals of Banking and Risk Management (72176)
- Course in Personal Financial Management (71056)
- Course in Share and Forex Trading (76988)
- Course in Taxation (70971)
- Course in Teaching English as a Foreign Language to Adults (71987)
- Course in The Application of Climate-Smart Agriculture as a Sustainable Agricultural Practice (77098)
- Course in the Introduction to Corporate Governance (71978)
- Course in the Introduction to Java Programming (70602)
- Course in the Introduction to Supply Chain Management (77047)
- Programme in Accelerated Public Management Development (76643)
- Programme in Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Project Management (ODL) (72524)
- Programme in Credit Management (76812)
- Programme in Cultural Policy and Management (7070X)
- Programme in Disaster Management (ODL) (72532)
- Programme in Industrial Engineering (76837)
- Programme in International Freight Management and Administration for Importers and Exporters (01929)
- Programme in Local Government Management (ODL) (76082)
- Programme in Marketing Management (71765)
- Programme in Public Administration and Management (ODL) (76777)
- Programme in Sales and Marketing (76694)
- Programme in fundamentals aspects of children’s rights (77111)
- Developing a Project Plan for an Advocacy Campaign on HIV and AIDS (72567)
- Short Course in Advanced Information Security (76808)
- Short Course in Applied Information Security (76809)
- Short Course in Applied Project Management in an Information Technology Environment (70467)
- Short Course in Barista Skills (76901)
- Short Course in Basic Business Finance (71307)
- Short Course in Basic Financial Life Skills (7182X)
- Short Course in Biblical Hebrew Beginners (77032)
- Short Course in Database Design (70041)
- Short Course in Database Implementation (7554X)
- Short Course in Designing and Implementing Telecommunication Networks (70157)
- Short Course in Developing Web Applications with PHP (72095)
- Short Course in Employee Wellness (71579)
- Short Course in Environmental Law & Environmental Management Legal Enforcement (76983)
- Short Course in Environmental Law and Liabilities for the Regulated Community (76973)
- Short Course in I-SET Robotics Problem-solving, Data and Debugging (76984)
- Short Course in Introduction to Information Security (70610)
- Short Course in Introduction to Internet and Web Design (70076)
- Short Course in Introduction to Visual Basic.Net Programming (70122)
- Short Course in Introduction to Visual C#.Net (76804)
- Short Course in Mainstreaming HIV and AIDS into Academic Development, Research and Community Engagement (75523)
- Short Course in Practical Guidelines in Building Stakeholder Relations (76852)
- Short Course in Public Competition Law (77056)
- Short Course in Refugee Law and Humanitarian Support (72877)
- Short Course in SMME Management (72087)
- Short Course in Strategic Information Systems Planning in Practice (75566)
- Short Course in Student Support And Academic Development (76933)
- Short Course in Teaching Accounting in Further Education and Training (FET) Phase (77027)
- Short Course in the Introduction to Agribusiness Management (72621)
- Short Course in the Introduction to Creative Writing (72052)
- Short Course in the Psychology of Mentorship (76815)
- A short course in the Orientation and Background to HIV Aids Care and Counselling (76968)
Click Here For More Details
What is The Application Fee for 2024
- There is no application fee when applying for Short Learning Programmes.
- You must apply online for all Short Learning Programmes.
- You may apply for a maximum of two Short Learning Programmes, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both your applications be successful).
- By the end of July 2024, Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application and the course for which you have been accepted for semester 2.
- You must accept or decline the offer within the prescribed period of time indicated in your offer letter. If you do not accept Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time, Unisa will withdraw your offer and give your place to another applicant.
Document To Apply UNISA Part Time Course 2024
I have the following documents scanned & uploaded to an electronic device
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required supporting documents, which generally consist of the following:
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- Any additional documents as may be required for a specific Short Learning Programme
Unisa reserves the right to request original documents and/or to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time. Submitting fraudulent documents is a criminal offence in terms of the Student Disciplinary Code.
READ ALSO; Unisa Undergraduate Application 2024-2025
- 0800 00 1870 Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 27 8 email@example.com
- Main campus: Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre): Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria.
Hope the information given above has been useful to you. If you have any suggestions concerning this post, kindly leave them in the comments section provided below this post, or better still, you can visit the official website of Unisa for More Details.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: