Unisa Courses Business Management 2024/2025
Unisa Courses Business Management Application 2024/2025
Unisa Courses Business Management 2024/2025: A Complete Guide:
The business management courses offered by UNISA for the 2024–2025 academic year present a fantastic opportunity to succeed in the fast-paced corporate sector. You can gain the information and skills necessary to have a significant effect in the business world by choosing from a variety of programmes that appeal to various requirements and objectives.
Unisa offers a variety of business qualifications in the field of Bachelor of Commerce in Business Management, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (PDBA) and Short Courses and Certificates which means no matter your career path, Unisa has a course for you.
If you are a prospective student who is interested in pursuing a career in business management, it’s important to stay informed about the available courses. This guide provides a comprehensive overview of the business management courses offered by Unisa for the years 2024/2025. Whether you’re a current student or planning for the future, this guide will help you make informed decisions about your education and career path.
Unisa Courses Business Management Online Application Date 2024/2025
Below are the dates you can apply for admission into business management courses and programmes offered at Unisa:
- Undergraduate Qualifications Application Open And Closing Date 2024: Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications for the 2024 academic year open from 01 September 2023 to 13 October 2023.
- Honours Degrees & postgraduate Diplomas Application Open And Closing Date 2024: Applications for admission to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2024 academic year open from 01 September 2023 to 13 October 2023.
- Master’s & doctoral qualifications Application Open And Closing Date 2024: Applications for admission to master’s and doctoral qualifications for the 2024 academic year (some exceptions apply) open from 14 September 2023 to 10 November 2023.
- Short Learning Programmes Application Open And Closing Date 2024: Applications and registrations for short learning programmes for the 2024 academic year will open in November 2023. This website will be updated as information becomes available. Please visit this site regularly for updated information.
Unisa Courses And Proigrammes Offered Business Management 2024/2025
The following are the Business courses and programmes offered at Unisa for the academic year 2024/2025:
- Business Management IB – MNB1601
- Advanced Explosives Management A – EXP3704
- Business Management – by Portfolio – MNB2601
- Advanced Explosives Management B – EXP3705
- Management IB – MNG1602
- Management Practice IV – MGP437U
- General Management – MNG2601
- Global Business Management IA – MNB3701
- Business Management Fundamentals 1A – BSM1501
- Contemporary Management Issues – MNG2602
- Global Business Management IB – MNB3702
- Explosives IA – EXP1502
- Leadership – MNL2601
Click Here for more courses
Registrants for business management courses at Unisa must provide the following requirements:
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) (Degree endorsement) with at least 50% in the language of teaching and learning and with at least 50% in Mathematics,
- a Senior Certificate (SC) with matriculation exemption (or qualify for the exemption from the Matriculation Board) and with at least a D symbol on HG or a C symbol on SG in the language of teaching and learning and with at least a D symbol on HG or a C symbol on SG in Mathematics,
- any Higher Certificate offered in the College of Economic and Management Sciences,
- any Diploma obtained in the College of Economic and Management Sciences.
Note: Applicants who do not meet the admission requirements as indicated above, should apply for a lower NQF level qualification for which they meet the statutory and additional requirements.
Unisa Courses Business Management Application Fee 2024/2025
Pay the application fee once you’ve received your student number:
- R135 for online applications
- Use the 8-digit student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (ie YOUR 8 digit STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030)
- Send the proof of payment to email@example.com
- Visit www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking details and payment information
Please note that this application fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa, do not qualify for admission to Unisa or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available
Unisa Courses Business Management Application Process 2024/2025
Follow the guide below to apply:
- Visit UNISA’s Website: Go to UNISA’s official website and navigate to the admissions section.
- Create an Account: If you don’t have one already, create an online application account through the student portal(myUnisa).
- Fill Out the Application Form: Complete the application form, providing accurate information about your educational background and personal details.
- Upload Required Documents: You will need to upload your academic transcripts, ID, and any other required documents. Make sure they are in the specified format.
- Pay the Application Fee: Pay the application fee as per the instructions on the website. Keep the payment confirmation for your records.
- Submit Your Application: Once you’ve completed all the required steps, submit your application. You will receive a confirmation email.
- Wait for Admission Decision: UNISA will review your application, and you will be notified of the admission decision via email.
READ ALSO; Unisa Courses Safety Management 2024/2025
Below are the contact details of Unisa:
- 0800 00 1870
Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278
- Main campus:
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
Embrace the opportunity to unlock your potential and drive your ambitions forward with UNISA’s Business Management courses. Join us on this transformative journey and open doors to a world of career possibilities and personal growth. Enrol today and take the first step towards a successful and fulfilling future in the world of business. Visit the official website of Unisa for more details.