How To Pay Unisa Application Fee 2024/2025
How To Pay Unisa Application Fee 2024/2025
How to Pay Your 2024/2025 Unisa Application Fee:
For the convenience of all applicants, Unisa provides a variety of different payment methods. The following table details ways to pay, payment channels, plus refund and other information. In the case of electronic transfers, please ensure that the reference field is completed correctly. No cash or cheques will be accepted at any Unisa office. Cash can, however, be paid into the university’s bank account at any First National Bank (FNB) and ABSA Bank branches.
Please note that Unisa does not provide cashier services. All payments should be made via a bank. Incomplete and/or incorrect payment information will not be processed, and Unisa will not be held liable for any resultant delay in the allocation and/or transfer of funds to study fee accounts. When you make any payment to Unisa, use your 8-digit student number, followed by a space, and then your allocation as a reference number (e.g. 12345678 5400374721) to avoid delays in your payment being allocated and the finalisation of your application or registration.
The University of South Africa (Unisa) is well known for its excellent distance learning programmes and high-quality instruction. One of the first steps if you want to enrol for the 2024/2025 academic year is to pay the Unisa application fee. You will be guided through the procedure in this post, ensuring a stress-free and easy application process.
What Is The Application Fee For Unisa 2024/2025
- All applications applying to pursue their career in any of the qualifications offered at Unisa must pay a non-refundable online application fee of R135.
Unisa Application fees for formal programmes:
- Online applications R 110
- Manual applications R 170
Methods In Unisa Application Fee Payment For 2024/2025
The following are the various methods for paying for the Unisa application fee for 2024/2025:
Unisa web credit/debit card payments:
- Unisa web payment link: https://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment (this is a secure site)
- Credit/debit cards are restricted to Visa and Mastercard.
- Library fines and accounts can now also be paid via this web payment link: https://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment
- These are real-time transactions and are subject to OTP verification.
Please note that Unisa banks with First National Bank (FNB) and ABSA Bank. Unisa is a pre-approved public beneficiary. Cash and direct bank deposits can be made at any First National Bank (FNB) and ABSA Bank in South Africa
- if you already have a student number.
- in respect of fees, for example: study fees, examination fees (supplementary, sick or special exam fees), exemption fees and library charges.
Ensure that the deposit slip is correctly filled in as follows:
- Deposit to Unisa Student Fees
- Bank account number: Unisa Student Fees
- Deposit reference: The first eight (8) blocks are for the student number (if the student number consists of only 7 digits, then a “0” must be filled in as the first digit of the student number). Leave one block open, then fill in the following allocations:
- 5400374721 for study fees
- 3000774039 for SBL student fees
- 5400374225 for library fees
- 5352X74608 for matriculation exemption fees
- 5370810030 for the application fee
- 5400315164 for access cards
For The full list of the payment methods at Unisa, Click >>HERE.
Follow the steps below to pay your application fee for the 2024/2025 academic year at Unisa:
Calculate the Correct Fee:
- The application fee might vary based on the course or program. Always consult the Unisa official website or the application form to confirm the exact amount.
READ ALSO: Unisa Application & Banking Details 2024
Choose Your Payment Method:
Unisa offers multiple avenues for payment:
- Bank Deposit: Directly deposit the fee at any branch of Unisa’s partnered banks. Use your student number as the reference.
- Electronic Transfer: Utilize your bank’s electronic transfer feature to transfer the fee directly to Unisa’s bank account.
- Credit Card: Pay using your credit card via Unisa’s online portal.
- Unisa Web Payment Link: Another online alternative where payments can be made directly through the Unisa website.
Record Proof of Payment:
- Always keep a copy of your payment receipt or confirmation. This serves as evidence of your payment and might be required during the application process.
Submit Your Proof of Payment:
- Once the payment is made, ensure you attach or upload your proof of payment when submitting your application or when requested by the institution.
Monitor Your Application Status:
- After paying the application fee, regularly check your application status on the Unisa website to confirm that your payment has been recognized and your application is in progress.
Click Here for more Details
UNISA Contact Details
For more enquiries and in-depth information, use the below contact details to contact Unisa:
- 0800 00 1870
- Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278
- Main campus:
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
Hope the information given above has been useful to you. If you have any suggestions concerning the above post, kindly leave them in the comment section provided below or better still you can visit the official website of Unisa for more Details.
Other Related Posts: