Unisa Application & Banking Details 2024/2025
Unisa Application & Banking Details 2024/2025
Unisa Application and Banking Details: What You Need to Know for the 2024/2025 Academic Year:
Are you planning to apply to Unisa for the 2024/2025 academic year, if yes, then this comprehensive guide will provide you with all the necessary information on how to apply, as well as the banking details you need to complete the application process smoothly. Whether you’re a new student or a returning one, this guide will ensure you have all the essential information at your fingertips.
It’s important to know the application dates and deadlines for the 2024/2025 academic year at Unisa. The application period opens several months before the start of the academic year, so it’s important to stay updated and submit your application on time. Missing the deadline could result in your application not being considered. Make sure to check the Unisa website or contact the admissions office for the specific dates and deadlines for the upcoming academic year.
The specific requirements may vary depending on the program you are applying to, so it’s crucial to carefully review the information provided by Unisa. Generally, you will need to provide proof of your qualifications, such as your high school diploma or previous academic transcripts. You may also need to submit a personal statement, letters of recommendation, and any additional documents required by your chosen program. Make sure to gather all the necessary documents and ensure they meet the specified criteria before submitting your application.
Unisa Application Deadline For 2024
Unisa is currently open for both undergraduate, postgraduate and honours, Masters and doctoral and also Short programmes. Below are the application deadlines for all the qualifications offered at Unisa for the 2024/3035 study season:
- Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications for the 2024 academic year open from 01 September 2023 and will be closing applications on 13 October 2023.
Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas:
- Applications for admission to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2024 academic year open on the 1st of September 2023 and the application deadline is on the 13th of October 2023.
Master’s & doctoral qualifications:
- Applications for admission to master’s and doctoral qualifications for the 2024 academic year (some exceptions apply) open from 14 September 2023 to 10 November 2023.
Short Learning Programmes:
- Applications and registrations for short learning programmes for the 2024 academic year will open in November 2023. This website will be updated as information becomes available. Please visit this site regularly for updated information.
Upload the following documents when applying for admission into Unisa for 2024:
- Certified copy of your ID document or passport
- Certified copy of your Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification
- If you are currently in Grade 12, a certified copy of your latest Grade 12 results
- If you have completed any tertiary studies, a certified copy of your academic record and certificate of conduct
- A completed application form
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Unisa Application Fee For 2024
- Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from Unisa. R135.00 for online applications
Unisa Application Process For 2024
Applying to Unisa for the 2024/2025 academic year is a straightforward process that can be done online:
- To begin, visit the Unisa website and navigate to the application portal.
- Create an account if you don’t already have one, and log in to access the application form.
- Fill out all the required fields, providing accurate and up-to-date information. Make sure to double-check your entries before submitting the form.
- Once you have completed the application, you will need to pay the application fee. Unisa provides various payment options, including online banking and credit card payments. Follow the instructions provided to make the payment and ensure that it is processed successfully.
- After submitting your application and payment, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.
- Keep track of any deadlines and additional requirements communicated by Unisa to ensure a smooth application process.
Unisa Banking Details 2024/2025
For the convenience of applicants, Unisa provides a variety of different payment methods. The following table details ways to pay, payment channels, plus refund and other information. In the case of electronic transfers, please ensure that the reference field is completed correctly. No cash or cheques will be accepted at any Unisa office. Cash can, however, be paid into the university’s bank account at any Standard Bank branch.
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- Unisa web credit card payments
- Postal orders, money orders
- Telegraphic money order (TMO)
- Bank deposit
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Payments by employers/sponsors/donors & bulk payments
- International students
Unisa web payment link: http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment (this is a secure site)
- Library fines and accounts can now also be paid via this web payment link: http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment
- These are real-time transactions.
Contact Details Of Unisa
- 0800 00 1870 Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main campus: Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre): Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria.
Hope the information given above has been useful to you in applying for admission. If you have any suggestions concerning this post, kindly leave them in the comments section provided below this post, or better still, you can visit the official website of Unisa for More Details.