Bachelor Of Commerce In Human Resource Management At Unisa 2024/2025
Bachelor Of Commerce In Human Resource Management Modules At Unisa 2024/2025
A Comprehensive Guide to the Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management at UNISA 2024/2025:
The University of South Africa (Unisa) is one of the largest Universities on the African continent which is known as a provider of fair and equitable access to higher education opportunities. Flowing from its social responsibility to address past inequalities, Unisa, a leading institution known for its academic excellence, offers this program to cater to individuals aspiring to build successful careers in human resources, a field that plays a vital role in the effective functioning of organizations.
Unisa offers diverse kinds of programmes and courses in undergraduate qualifications, postgraduate and honours qualifications, masters and Doctoral qualifications and they also offer short learning programmes. The Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management at Unisa equips students with the skills and expertise needed to thrive in the dynamic world of HR.
The primary purpose of the qualification is to provide qualifiers with graduate-level knowledge, specific skills, applied competence and the necessary attitudes in the fields associated with commerce and industry that prepare them to be lifelong learners, employable workers/entrepreneurs and contributors to society and the business community.
On the other hand, the qualification is to provide South Africa (and other countries) with functional managers at the middle management level in all sectors of the economy. A further purpose of the qualification is to provide graduates with a self-sustaining understanding of the process whereby productive resources are mobilised and utilized with a view to being gainfully employed in serving the material needs of society in a globalised world.
Bachelor Of Commerce In Human Resource Management At Unisa Application Date 2024/2025
Unisa will be open for applicants aspiring to pursue a career in Bachelor of Commence in Human Resource Management for the academic year 2024/2024 by the following dates:
- Unisa Undergraduate Qualifications Application Date For 2024: Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications for the 2024 academic year open from 01 September 2023 to 13 October 2023.
- Unisa Honours Degrees & Postgraduate Diplomas Application Date For 2024: Applications for admission to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2024 academic year open from 01 September 2023 to 13 October 2023.
- Unisa Master’s & Doctoral Qualifications Application Date For 2024: Applications for admission to master’s and doctoral qualifications for the 2024 academic year (some exceptions apply) open from 14 September 2023 to 10 November 2023.
- Unisa Short Learning Programmes Application Date 2024:Applications and registrations for short learning programmes for the 2024 academic year will open in November 2023. This website will be updated as information becomes available. Please visit this site regularly for updated information
Read ALSO; Unisa B ED Application 2024
Unisa Bachelor Of Commerce In Human Resource Management Modules For 2024/2025
The following are the modules offered in the Bachelor Of Commerce In Human Resource Management at Unisa for 2024:
Group A. Compulsory:
- ECS1501 – Economics IA
- ECS1601 – Economics IB (Macroeconomics I)
- FAC1502 – Financial Accounting Principles, Concepts and Procedures
- IOP1501 – Psychological Processes in Work Context
- IOP1501 – Psychological Processes in Work Context
- IOP1601 – Personality in Work Context
- MNB1501 – Business Management IA
- MNB1601 – Business Management IB
- SUS1501 – Sustainability and Greed
Who Can Register For Bachelor Of Commerce In Human Resource Management At Unisa For 2024/2025
- Applicants (new applicants & Unisa students who applied for admission to a new qualification) may only register if they have received an offer of placement from Unisa and have accepted the offer online. Unisa reserves the right to not process and/or cancel your registration if it is found that you were incorrectly admitted to a qualification.
- Re-registering students may register for the 2023 academic year once the registration period opens.
Please note: Should you wish to start a new qualification, please apply online for the alternative qualification during the prescribed application period.
Bachelor Of Commerce In Human Resource Management At Unisa Application Requirements 2024/2025
Each Unisa qualification is structured in such a way that you need to pass a certain number of modules and NQF-level credits within a certain amount of time in order to graduate. You must pass a minimum number of credits/modules annually so that you are able to re-register and continue with your qualification:
- At least 36 NQF credits (3 modules of 12 credits each) in your first year of study.
- At least 48 NQF credits (4 modules of 12 credits each) in your second or further years of study.
You may not register for more than the allowed maximum number of credits/modules per semester:
- At least 60 NQF credits (5 modules of 12 credits each) in a semester.
- At least 120 NQF credits (10 modules of 12 credits each) per year for year modules.
READ ALSO; Unisa Courses Theology 2024/2025
How To Choose A Module In Bachelor Of Commerce In Human Resource Management At Unisa 2024/2025
Each Unisa qualification is structured in such a way that you need to pass a certain number of NQF-level credits within a certain amount of time in order to graduate.
- Co-requisite: Module A is a co-requisite for Module B. You want to register for Module B but have not yet passed Module A. You must then register for both Modules A and B simultaneously. You may NOT cancel your registration for Module A unless Module B is also cancelled.
- Pre-requisite: If Module A is a pre-requisite for Module B, you must pass Module A before you may register for Module B.
You may not register for more than the allowed maximum number of credits/modules per academic year and/or semester: 60 credits per semester or 120 credits per academic year.
The maximum number of credits does not include supplementary and/or aegrotat examinations from a previous semester. Modules taken for non-degree / non-diploma purposes also count towards the maximum number of credits allowed.
You must take your available time into consideration when choosing your modules, as this will impact your academic performance. You need approximately
- 6 to 8 hours per week for semester modules.
- 4 to 6 hours per week for year modules.
Click here for more information on managing your studies.
- 0800 00 1870 Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main campus: Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre): Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria.
Hope the information given above has been useful to you. If you have any suggestions concerning this post, kindly leave them in the comments section provided below this post, or better still, you can visit the official website of Unisa for More Details.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: