Unisa Short Course Registration
Unisa’s Short Learning Programmes
Unisa’s Short Learning Programmes (SLPs) focus on “just in time” and “just enough” learning to meet a specific learning need to be identified by individuals, organisations or society at large. SLPs are offered by centres located within the different academic departments of Colleges. Programme content and contact details are contained in each programme. You may also direct enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. As part of a pilot project, only a select number of programmes will be able to apply online. Other programmes will be added in 2020.
Applications & Registrations:
- 01 December 2019 – 15 February 2020 (Semester courses)
- 01 December 2019 – 10 March 2020 (Year courses)
You can apply online only for selected Short Learning Programmes
What’s new for 2020?
- Online application for selected Short Learning Programmes
- You may apply for a maximum of two programmes, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your applications be successful).
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If successful, Unisa will indicate for which programme you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (ie either semester 1 or semester 2).
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time.
What happens if I don’t accept Unisa’s offer?
- The university will withdraw your offer and give your space to another applicant.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission (ie semester 1 or semester 2).
- The online application excludes courses offered by the following Centres.