What Are The Date For Unisa 2024/2025
What Are The Application Date For Unisa 2024/2025
UNISA 2024/2025 Key Dates: A Comprehensive Timeline:
When thinking about enrolling in a course at the University of South Africa (UNISA), preparation is essential. It’s necessary to be aware of the most important times and deadlines specified by UNISA in order to ensure a smooth application and enrollment process. This post will give you a quick rundown of the important dates to remember, such as UNISA’s application deadlines, registration opens, and academic semesters. By that, you can organise your time well and take the essential actions to start your academic career at UNISA by remaining updated about these dates.
The UNISA application date refers to the specific timeframe set by the University of South Africa (UNISA) during which prospective students can submit their applications to enrol in various courses or programs offered by the institution for a particular academic year.
What Is Unisa Application Open Date: This is the starting date when UNISA begins accepting applications for a specific academic year. From this date, potential students can start submitting their details, qualifications, and preferred courses or programs.
What Is the Unisa Application Closing Date Or Deadline: This is the deadline or the final day when students can submit their applications. After this date, the university does not accept any more applications for that particular academic year, unless there’s an extension or a specific program with a different deadline.
READ ALSO; How Much are Unisa Fees per Year 2024
Unisa Online Applications Open And Closing Date For 2024-2025
Unisa will be opening and closing applications for the academic year 2024-2025 by the following dates:
- Unisa 2024/2025 Applications Date For Undergraduate Qualifications: Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications for the 2024 academic year open from 01 September 2023 to 13 October 2023.
- Unisa 2024/2025 Applications Date For Honours Degrees & Postgraduate Diplomas: Applications for admission to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2024 academic year open from 01 September 2023 to 13 October 2023.
- Unisa 2024/2025 Applications Date For Master’s & Doctoral Qualifications: Applications for admission to master’s and doctoral qualifications for the 2024 academic year (some exceptions apply) open from 14 September 2023 to 10 November 2023.
- Unisa 2024/2025 Applications Date For Short Learning Programmes: Applications and registrations for short learning programmes for the 2024 academic year will open in November 2023. This website will be updated as information becomes available. Please visit this site regularly for updated information.
Document To Submit To Apply For UNISA 2024
All required supporting documents, which include the following, should be uploaded by applicants who desire to start a new programme:
- A copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport, for international students only
- Sworn translation of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- A copy of your school qualifications, Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate
- A copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- A copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if necessary)
Registration Period for UNISA 2024
Registration is the next critical step after being accepted into a programme at UNISA. Typically, UNISA has set registration windows during which students can choose their courses and sign up for the following semester. The UNISA website must be checked for exact registration dates, just like with the application periods. You can reserve a spot in the courses you want to take by making sure you register in a timely manner.
- Semester 2 registration for undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas is open from 3 – 28 July 2024 (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registration for MBA and MBL qualifications is open from 3 – 28 July 2024 (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registrations for Short Learning Programmes open from 22 May to 14 July 2024
- Semester 2 applications for selected master’s and doctoral qualifications (some exceptions apply) are open from 17 April to 5 May 2023.
To register for UNISA online, follow these steps to register easily for the academic year 2024;
- Go to https://registration.unisa.ac.za/ in 2024, the UNISA Online Registration portal.
- Pay close attention to the screen’s directions.
- Next, choose your level of qualification.
- Next, click the “GO” button.
- It leads to the UNISA website’s registration page.
- Justify your responses to move on.
- Enter your student number and other useful details. You will not be able to continue if you don’t have a student number.
- Confirm your personal details on the screen. Correct any details of yours to make sure you have accurate information
- From the drop-down list, click on the modules for which you want to register. Make sure you qualify for the module for your chosen qualification
- Ensure that you do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year otherwise, it will delay your registration process.
- Then, you calculate your study fees
- Submit your registration for evaluation
- 0800 00 1870
Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278
- Main campus:
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
Being aware of the important dates at UNISA is crucial for prospective and current students. By keeping track of application periods, registration windows, academic semesters, exam dates, and other key events, you can effectively plan your studies and ensure a smooth academic journey at UNISA. Visit the official Website Of Unisa for more Details.
Other Related Posts: