Unisa My Application 2022
Unisa My Application 2022
Application for admission 2022
Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees)
Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas
Master’s & doctoral qualifications
Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) for the 2022 academic year are open and continuous. Apply now!
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes
- first-time Unisa applicants
- Unisa students changing to a new qualification and / or specialisation
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were either not offered a space or were offered a space and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or alternative pathway / extended programme who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
All applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period.
Applicants who plan to enrol for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement may apply via the relevant TVET college or at Unisa via the online or self-help options. Unisa My Application 2022
The application process
- You may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your qualifications be successful).
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (ie semester 1).
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you miss this deadline, Unisa will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant.
- First-time applicants to Unisa will be required to complete the First-Year Experience (FYE) MOOC (massive open online course) before being able to accept Unisa’s offer.
- You may only accept one offer. This means that when you accept an offer for one qualification (irrespective of whether it is your first or second qualification of choice), the other offer will automatically fall away.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission (ie semester 1). Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period. Unisa My Application 2022
Who Can Apply?
- Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes first-time Unisa applicants and Unisa students changing to a new qualification and / or specialisation.
- If you are completing a higher certificate or alternative pathway / extended programme, you must apply for admission if you want to continue with further undergraduate studies.
- You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and were offered a space, but did not accept the offer and / or did not register for any reason.
- Everyone planning to enrol for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement must apply for admission. Unisa My Application 2022