Is Unisa Registration Open For 2024/2025
Is Unisa Registration Open For 2024/2025, How to register at Unisa for 2024
Are you considering pursuing higher education at the University of South Africa (UNISA) in 2024? An important part of starting your academic journey is knowing when the application deadline begins. From 3rd July 2024 to 28 July 2024, the University of South Africa (UNISA) will activate its registration process for the second semester of the 2024/2025 academic year. During this period, both undergraduate and postgraduate applicants will have the opportunity to register with UNISA and commence a new qualification or program. This article provides an update on whether UNISA registration will open in 2024. Stay up-to-date and take advantage of the opportunities ahead by reading this article.
Important Dates For Unisa Registration 2024
To ensure a smooth registration process, it is important to note the following important dates.
- Semester 2 registration for undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas is open from 3 – 28 July 2024 (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registration for MBA and MBL qualifications is open from 3 – 28 July 2024 (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registrations for Short Learning Programmes open from 22 May to 14 July 2024
Online Registration Process For UNISA 2024/2025 Academic Year
As UNISA opens registrations for the 2024 school year, it is important to be well-prepared to ensure a smooth and successful registration process. An overview of the UNISA registration process is as follows:
- Visit the Unisa web registration page, click here to open the page.
- Click “Go” after selecting the qualification level.
- In the space provided, type your student number and any other information that is necessary. (You won’t be able to proceed if you don’t have a student number. You must submit an online admissions application.)
- Verify your personal information on the screen. Correct any incomplete or inaccurate contact information. It is crucial that you enter your real phone number and address. Inaccurate information could cause your study materials to be delivered later than expected and could keep you from getting crucial information from the university.
- From the drop-down list, select the modules you want to register for by clicking on them. Make sure you satisfy all eligibility conditions for the modules you have chosen. Having to
- meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- enter the correct module code
- select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
- The language of tuition for each module is indicated in the module information.
- Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as this may result in a delay in your registration being processed. Unisa retains the right to remove modules based on the number of credits allowed per semester and in accordance with the fees paid. Please take note of the maximum period of time you have to complete your qualification.
- Calculate your fees
- Use the fee quotation link on the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are more than you can afford, remove modules until you can afford the fees.
- You can make payment online, using the web credit card payment method.
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can use one of the Unisa payment methods listed on this page. Retain your proof of payment in case of enquiries.
- Submit your registration.
Unisa Contact Information
- General Enquiries:
- Phone: +27 12 441 5888 (Switchboard)
- Website: https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Contact-us/Contact-Us
- Email: email@example.com
- UNISA’s official Online Registration portal