Is Unisa Open for 2024/2025 Applications Second Semester
Is Unisa Open for 2024/2025 Applications Second Semester
Is UNISA Accepting Applications for the 2024/2025 Second Semester? Here’s What You Need to Know:
UNISA has announced the commencement of its application process for the 2024/2025 second semester. The university, in its commitment to academic excellence, continues to welcome potential students to its fold. Students looking for flexible and online education programmes have always favoured the University of South Africa (UNISA). It’s good to understand the application process and specifications if you’re thinking about applying to UNISA for the second semester.
Africa’s higher education system has always been anchored by the University of South Africa (UNISA). Numerous aspiring students have made it their primary option because of its extensive curriculum and the convenience of distance study. But when the 2024 academic year’s first semester comes to an end, an important question surfaces: Is UNISA accepting applications for the 2024–2025 second semester? This guide will publish the dates, requirements, courses and the process of applying for the second semester at Unisa:
Is Unisa Date Open For 2024/2025 Applications Second Semester
UNISA’s first semester has ended, second-semester registration date includes;
- Semester 2 registration for undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas is open from 3 – 28 July 2024 (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registration for MBA and MBL qualifications is open from 3 – 28 July 2024 (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registrations for Short Learning Programmes open from 22 May to 14 July 2024
Unisa 2024 Applications Date For Second Semester
Some Courses And Programmes Offered At Unisa Second Semester For 2024/2025
Sample of Unisa academic courses may include the following;
Education and Teaching:
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (BECE)
- Bachelor of Foundation Phase Teaching (BPrimEd)
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education in Educational Management (MEd EM)
- Doctor of Education (DEd)
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNurs)
- Bachelor of Social Science in Occupational Health (BSc Occ Health)
- Bachelor of Environmental Health (BEnvH)
- Bachelor of Health Science (BHSc)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Nursing (MCur)
Who Must Apply for UNISA Second Semester 2024/2025
know whether you qualify to send an application to UNISA through the information below
- Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes first-time Unisa applicants and Unisa students changing to a new qualification and/or specialisation.
- If you are completing a higher certificate, you must apply for admission if you want to continue with further undergraduate studies.
- You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and were offered a space, but did not accept the offer and/or did not register for any reason.
- Everyone planning to enrol for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement must apply for admission.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR UNISA ONLINE APPLICATION Form 2024-2025
Applicants wishing to begin a new programme should upload all the needed supporting documents, which include:
- A copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport, for international students only
- Sworn translation of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- A copy of your school qualifications, Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate
- A copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- A copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if necessary)
UNISA Second Semester Online Application Process 2024/2025
Unisa’s online registration procedure is quick, simple, and exact. If any information is incorrect or missing, you will be prompted while registering online, making it simpler for you to ensure that you fill out your registration form fully.
These are the steps:
- To access the Unisa web registration page, click here.
- Click “Go” after selecting the qualification level.
- In the space provided, type your student number and any other information that is necessary. (You won’t be able to proceed if you don’t have a student number. You must submit an online admissions application.)
- Check your personal details on the screen. Change any contact details that are missing or incorrect. It is very important to provide your correct address and cellphone numbers. Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study material and prevent you from receiving important information from the university.
- Click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register. Ensure that you meet all the qualification requirements for your selected modules. You must meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module, enter the correct module code, and select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
- The language of tuition for each module is indicated in the module information.
- 0800 00 1870
Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278
- Main campus:
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
Applying to UNISA for the second semester offers a flexible pathway to pursue your educational goals. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can stay informed about UNISA’s second-semester application process, ensuring a smooth and successful application experience. Visit the official Website Of Unisa for more details.