How Much Is Unisa 2024/2025 Fee
How Much Is Unisa Application 2024/2025 Fee
A Complete Guide to Unisa 2024/2025 Fee Structure:
If you’re considering going to the University of South Africa (UNISA) to further your academic aspirations, the fee is an important factor to consider. Knowing the precise cost of the fee is important for planning your finances and ensuring a smooth process. This article will provide you with the most updated and accurate information regarding the fee for UNISA. Continue reading to find out the UNISA fee amount and other crucial details that will aid you in your search for higher education. Prepare yourself for a successful academic career at one of the best universities in South Africa.
The Unisa application fee refers to the monetary amount that prospective students are required to pay when submitting their application to study at the University of South Africa (Unisa). This fee is used to cover the administrative costs associated with processing student applications
How Much Is Unisa 2024/2025 Undergraduate Fee
- If you are applying for undergraduate qualification or postgraduate qualification, you will need to pay an application fee of R125
How Much Is Unisa 2024/2025 Master’s & Doctoral Degrees Fee
- Pay the online application fee of R135,00.
How to Pay the UNISA Application Fee for 2024
You can pay the R125.00 application fee online by following these steps.
- Utilise both the Unisa student number and the application fee reference number (for example, STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030).
- Send your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tap here for Unisa’s payment methods and banking details.
Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices. You may, however, deposit cash into the university’s First National Bank account.
Unisa Payment Mode and Banking Details
Any First National Bank (FNB) branch in South Africa will accept direct cash and bank deposits if and only if
- You already own a student ID.
- in respect of fees, for example, study fees, examination fees (supplementary, sick, or special exam fees), exemption fees, and library charges
- provided that the deposit slip is correctly filled in as follows:
If the student number is only seven digits, a “0” must be inserted as the first digit. The first eight blocks of the deposit are for the student number. For study fees, enter the following codes: 5400374721; for SBL student costs, enter 3000774039; for library fees, enter 5400374225; and for matriculation exemption fees, enter 5352X74608. Leave one block empty.
Please double-check the accuracy of the following information on the deposit slip:
- Deposit to: Unisa Student Fees
- Bank account number: Unisa Student Fees
- Deposit reference: The first eight (8) blocks are for the student number (If the student number consists of only 7 digits, then a “0” must be filled in as the first digit of the student number). Leave one block open, then fill in the following codes:
- 5400374721 for study fees
- 3000774039 for SBL student fees
- 5400374225 for library fees
- 5352X74608 for matriculation exemption fees
- 5370810030 for the application fee
- 5400315164 for access cards.
READ ALSO; Unisa Application & Banking Details 2024
- 0800 00 1870
Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278
- Main campus:
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
Being aware of the UNISA application fee is an essential first step in beginning your academic career at this esteemed institution. You’ll be better able to complete the application process by keeping up-to-date on the application cost schedule, payment options, and potential exemptions. Visit the official Website Of Unisa for more Details.
Other Related Posts: