How Much Is Unisa Application Fee For 2024/2025
How Much Is Unisa Online Application Fee For 2024/2025
Understanding the Unisa Application Fee for 2024-2025:
The application procedure is one of the processes needed to begin an academic journey at the University of South Africa (Unisa). The accompanying application fee is an important factor to think about while applying. Important details regarding this charge should be noted for the academic year 2024-2025.
If you’re considering applying to the University of South Africa (UNISA) to pursue your academic dreams, one of the essential factors to consider is the application fee. Knowing the precise cost of the application fee is important to planning your budget and ensuring a smooth application process.
The application fee at Unisa is a one-time payment made by potential students when submitting their application forms. This fee covers the administrative costs linked with processing applications, assessing prior qualifications, and other relevant operational costs.
Unisa Online Application Date For 2024/2025
The application for the 2024/2025 academic year at Unisa is currently open to all the qualifications offered. Applicants are to start their online application to Unisa by the following dates:
- Unisa Undergraduate Programmes Application Date 2024/2025: Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications for the 2024 academic year open from 01 September 2023 to 13 October 2023.
- Unisa Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas Application Date 2024/2025: Applications for admission to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2024 academic year open from 01 September 2023 to 13 October 2023.
- Unisa Master’s & doctoral qualifications Application Date 2024/2025: Applications for admission to master’s and doctoral qualifications for the 2024 academic year (some exceptions apply) open from 14 September 2023 to 10 November 2023.
- Unisa Short Learning Programmes Application Date 2024/2025: Applications and registrations for short learning programmes for the 2024 academic year will open in November 2023. This website will be updated as information becomes available. Please visit this site regularly for updated information.
The online application fee for Unisa 2024/2025 is R125 and R135 respectively depending on the qualification you are applying for.
- Unisa Undergraduate Application Fee 2024: R125
- Unisa Master/ Doctoral Qualification Application Fee 2024: R135
How To Pay UNISA Application Fee 2024
Pay the online application fee of R125,00 through these steps.
- Use the student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (e.g. STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030)
- Send your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tap here for Unisa’s payment methods and banking details.
Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices. You may, however, deposit cash into the university’s First National Bank account.
Unisa Payment Method and Banking Details
Direct Cash and Bank deposits can be made at any First National Bank (FNB) in South Africa if and only if
- You already have a student number
- in respect of fees, for example, study fees, examination fees (supplementary, sick, or special exam fees), exemption fees, and library charges
- provided that the deposit slip is correctly filled in as follows:
Deposit reference: first eight (8) blocks are for the student number (If the student number consists of only 7 digits, then a “0” must be filled in as the first digit of the student number) leave one block open, then fill in the code number 5400374721 for study fees, 3000774039 for SBL student fees, 5400374225 for library fees or 5352X74608 for Matriculation Exemption fees
Please, make sure that the deposit slip is correctly filled in as follows:
- Deposit to: Unisa Student Fees
- Bank account number: Unisa Student Fees
- Deposit reference: The first eight (8) blocks are for the student number (If the student number consists of only 7 digits, then a “0” must be filled in as the first digit of the student number). Leave one block open, then fill in the following codes:
- 5400374721 for study fees
- 3000774039 for SBL student fees
- 5400374225 for library fees
- 5352X74608 for matriculation exemption fees
- 5370810030 for the application fee
- 5400315164 for access cards.
READ ALSO; Unisa Application & Banking Details 2024
- 0800 00 1870
Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278
- Main campus:
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
Understanding the UNISA application fee is a crucial step in initiating your academic journey at this prestigious university. By staying informed about the application fee structure, payment methods, and potential exemptions, you’ll be better equipped to navigate the application process successfully. Visit the official Website of Unisa For More Details.