How Much Is Matric Rewrite At Unisa 2024/2025
How Much Is Matric Rewrite Fee At Unisa 2024/2025
Matric Rewrite Fees at Unisa for the 2024/2025 Academic Year:
Are you considering a matric rewrite to improve your National Senior Certificate (NSC) results or obtain your matriculation qualification? The University of South Africa (UNISA) offers a valuable opportunity for individuals seeking to retake the NSC examinations through its Matric Rewrite program. However, before embarking on this journey, it’s essential to understand the costs involved to plan your academic investment wisely. This article will explore the cost structure of a matric rewrite at UNISA, providing you with a clear understanding of the fees associated with this educational endeavour.
The UNISA matric rewrite commonly refers to programs or courses offered by the University of South Africa (UNISA) that give individuals a second chance to improve their National Senior Certificate (NSC) or matriculation results. This is especially beneficial for those who might not have performed well during their initial matric examinations or those who did not meet the entrance requirements for their desired field of study in higher education.
What Is the Matric Rewrite Program At UNISA
- UNISA’s Matric Rewrite program is designed for individuals who wish to retake the National Senior Certificate (NSC) examinations to improve their matric results or attain their matric qualification. The program allows students to focus on specific subjects they wish to improve on without needing to repeat the entire matric year.
READ ALSO; Unisa Bridging Course Nursing 2024/2025
Cost Structure for Matric Rewrite at UNISA
The cost of a matric rewrite at UNISA is subject to change, so it’s essential to verify the current fees before proceeding with the application process. The cost structure for a matric rewrite at UNISA included the following components:
- Application Fee: To initiate the matric rewrite process at UNISA, applicants are required to pay an application fee. This fee covers the administrative costs involved in processing the application and varies depending on the academic year.
- Subject Fee: Once the application is approved, students will be required to pay a subject fee for each subject they wish to rewrite. The subject fee is determined based on the specific subject chosen and may vary from one subject to another.
- Examination Fee: In addition to the subject fee, students must pay an examination fee for each subject they are rewriting. This fee covers the cost of conducting the NSC examinations.
- Other Possible Fees: Depending on individual circumstances, there may be other incidental fees, such as late registration fees or fees for additional support materials. However, these are generally applicable on a case-by-case basis.
Application Process for Matric Rewrite at UNISA
- Online Application: Prospective students can apply for a matric rewrite at UNISA through the university’s online application portal. The website provides clear instructions and guidance on the application process.
- Required Documentation: Applicants will need to submit relevant documentation, such as proof of identity, previous matric results, and any other necessary supporting documents.
- Application Fee Payment: The application fee must be paid online during the application process to proceed with the matric rewrite request.
READ ALSO; Fees For Unisa Courses 2024/2025
- 0800 00 1870
Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278
- Main campus:
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
A matric rewrite at UNISA can be a transformative step for individuals seeking to enhance their matriculation results and academic prospects. By preparing well and seeking available financial assistance if needed, students can focus on achieving their academic goals without undue financial stress. Visit the official Website Of Unisa For More Details