Diploma In Teaching At Unisa 2024-2025
Diploma In Teaching Courses At Unisa 2024-2025
A Comprehensive Guide to the Diploma in Teaching Program at Unisa (2024-2025):
Start your path to becoming a teacher by enrolling in UNISA’s Diploma in Teaching programme for the 2024–2025 academic year. You will be prepared for a fulfilling teaching profession that will have a beneficial impact on future generations thanks to UNISA’s dedication to high-quality education and your hard work.
The UNISA Diploma in Teaching programme is a thorough educational route created to give future teachers the skills, knowledge, and credentials necessary to succeed in the teaching profession. Whether you choose to work in primary or secondary education, UNISA’s programme offers the necessary preparation for a rewarding teaching career.
If you have a strong interest in education and hope to become a teacher? Your route to a rewarding career in education begins with the University of South Africa’s (UNISA) Diploma in Teaching. This article delves into the specifics of UNISA’s Diploma in Teaching programme for the academic year 2024–2025, illuminating what to anticipate and outlining how to begin this thrilling adventure.
When To Apply For A Diploma In Teaching At Unisa 2024-2025
Unisa offers teaching courses in both undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications. To apply for a teaching course at Unisa for 2024, you will need to apply by the following dates:
- Unisa Undergraduate Qualifications Application Date For 2024: Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications for the 2024 academic year open from 01 September 2023 to 13 October 2023.
- Unisa Honours Degrees & Postgraduate Diplomas Application Date For 2024: Applications for admission to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2024 academic year open from 01 September 2023 to 13 October 2023.
- Unisa Master’s & Doctoral Qualifications Application Date For 2024: Applications for admission to master’s and doctoral qualifications for the 2024 academic year (some exceptions apply) open from 14 September 2023 to 10 November 2023.
- Unisa Short Learning Programmes Application Date 2024: Applications and registrations for short learning programmes for the 2024 academic year will open in November 2023. This website will be updated as information becomes available. Please visit this site regularly for updated information
Diploma Teaching Proigrammes And Courses Offered At Unisa For 2024/2025
The following are the Diploma courses for teaching offered at Unisa for the academic year 2024:
- Diploma in Foundation Phase Teaching
- Diploma in Intermediate Phase Teaching
- Diploma in Senior Phase and Further Education and Training Teaching
- Diploma in Inclusive Education
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development (ECD)
- Diploma in Mathematics Education
- Diploma in Language Education
Click Here for more diploma teaching courses offered at Unisa.
Your admission to Unisa is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) (Diploma endorsement) with at least a 40% in the language of teaching and learning,
- A Senior Certificate (SC) with at least an E symbol in HG or a D symbol in SG in the language of teaching and learningor
- a Level 4 National Certificate (Vocational) with a diploma entry endorsement or equivalent and at least 40% in the language of teaching and learning.
- A Level 4 or Level 5 Certificate,
- A diploma in Early Development may also be presented for admission and assessment pertaining to advanced credit standing with appropriate subject combinations and levels of achievement, as prescribed by institutions accredited to offer learning programmes that lead to the attainment and awarding of the qualification.
Unisa teaching course website
IN ADDITION, an official stamped proof of permanent employment (at least for 12 months) in Grade R is required as per the Department of Basic Education requirement of the qualification. Failure to submit this document during application will disqualify you for admission. Volunteering or assistant positions do not qualify for admission.
The qualification will only be offered until 2029 and the last year for intake in this qualification will be 2024 and students will have until 2029 to complete.
Diploma In Teaching At Unisa Application Fee For 2024-2025
Pay the application fee once you’ve received your student number:
- R135 for online applications
- Use the 8-digit student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (i.e. YOUR 8-digit STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030)
- Send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking details and payment information
Please note that this application fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa, do not qualify for admission to Unisa or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available.
Diploma In Teaching At Unisa Application Process 2024-2025
Follow the process below to apply for admission at Unisa for a diploma in teaching courses:
- Visit UNISA’s Official Website: Start by visiting UNISA’s official website at www.unisa.ac.za.
- Go to Admissions: Explore the admissions section to find information about the Diploma in Teaching program for the 2024-2025 academic year.
- Review Requirements: Ensure you meet the admission requirements for the program and your chosen specialization.
- Apply Online: Follow the application instructions provided on the website. The application process is typically online and user-friendly.
- Monitor Your Application: After applying, regularly check your application status on the UNISA website to stay informed about the progress of your admission.
- 0800 00 1870 Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278 email@example.com
- Main campus: Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre): Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria.
Hope the information given above has been useful to you. If you have any suggestions concerning this post, kindly leave them in the comments section provided below this post, or better still, you can visit the official website of Unisa for More Details.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: