Which Course Are Open At Unisa For 2024/2025
Which Program And Course Are Open At Unisa For 2024/2025
Welcome to this comprehensive guide on the courses that are currently available at the University of South Africa (UNISA) for the academic year 2024! If you are ready to embark on a transformative educational journey and unlock boundless opportunities, UNISA has a wide range of courses waiting for you. Choosing the right course is an essential step towards shaping your future and achieving your career goals. Whether you’re a recent high school graduate, a working professional seeking career advancement, or someone looking to pursue a lifelong passion, UNISA’s diverse range of programs caters to individuals from all walks of life.
When To Apply For A Course And program At Unisa For 2024-2025
Unisa is currently open for undergraduate courses, postgraduate courses, and Masters and Doctoral courses including short learning courses. You commence your application process by the dates below:
- Application Date for Unisa Undergraduate Qualifications for 2024-2025: Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications for the 2024 academic year open from 01 September 2023 to 13 October 2023.
- Application Date for Unisa Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas for 2024-2025: Applications for admission to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2024 academic year open from 01 September 2023 to 13 October 2023.
- Application Date for Unisa Master’s & Doctoral Qualifications for 2024-2025: Application dates for the 2024 academic year for master’s and doctoral qualifications (some exceptions apply) will be announced soon.
- Application Date for Unisa Short Learning Programmes for 2024-2025: Applications and registrations for short learning programmes for the 2024 academic year will open in November 2023. This website will be updated as information becomes available. Please visit this site regularly for the updated information
What Qualifications Does Unisa Offer In 2024
Unisa offers different levels of qualifications:
- Undergraduate higher certificates, diplomas & degrees, advanced certificates, advanced diplomas & postgraduate certificates: www.unisa.ac.za/qualifications
- Honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas: www.unisa.ac.za/qualificationsHONS
- Master’s and doctoral qualifications: www.unisa.ac.za/qualificationsMD
- Short learning programmes: www.unisa.ac.za/slp
Unisa Qualifications, Courses And Programs Offered At Unisa
UNISA offers a wide range of courses across various disciplines. While it is not possible to provide an exhaustive list of all the courses available, here are some of the major fields of study and programs offered at UNISA:
Business and Commerce:
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Accounting Sciences (BCompt)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Doctor of Business Leadership (DBL)
Humanities and Social Sciences:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor of Psychology (BPsych)
- Bachelor of Communication Science (BCS)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Psychology (MPsych)
Science, Engineering, and Technology:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BEng)
- Bachelor of Information Science (BIS)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS)
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Master of Engineering (MEng)
- Master of Information Technology (MIT)
Education and Teaching:
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (BECE)
- Bachelor of Foundation Phase Teaching (BPrimEd)
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education in Educational Management (MEd EM)
- Doctor of Education (DEd)
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNurs)
- Bachelor of Social Science in Occupational Health (BSc Occ Health)
- Bachelor of Environmental Health (BEnvH)
- Bachelor of Health Science (BHSc)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Nursing (MCur)
For the Full list of Courses offered at Unisa, CLICK HERE.
UNISA’s Grading System 2024
UNISA employs a standard grading system that evaluates students’ performance across various modules. The grading scale consists of symbols ranging from A to F, each representing a specific performance level. Here is a brief overview of UNISA’s grading system:
- A (Distinction): 75% – 100% – Outstanding performance, excellent understanding of the subject matter.
- B (Meritorious): 65% – 74% – Very good performance, well above average understanding.
- C (Satisfactory): 50% – 64% – Adequate performance, satisfactory understanding.
- D (Moderate Pass): 40% – 49% – Marginal performance, below average understanding.
- E (Conditional Pass): 30% – 39% – Unsatisfactory performance, minimal understanding.
- F (Fail): 0% – 29% – Failure, inadequate understanding or non-submission.
- 0800 00 1870
Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278
- Main campus:
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
UNISA provides a wide selection of courses in a variety of fields, giving students numerous possibilities to pursue their academic and career aspirations. You may make well-informed judgements about which courses to apply for at UNISA if you stay informed about course availability and carefully assess your interests and objectives. Visit the official website of Unisa For More Details.