Unisa Registration Johannesburg 2024/2025
Unisa Registration Johannesburg Campus 2024/2025
Johannesburg’s Gateway: A Step-by-Step Overview of Unisa Registration 2024/2025:
Do you intend to attend the Johannesburg campus Of Unisa for the upcoming academic year 2024/2025? By using this guide to help you through the registration process for 2024/2025, you can be confident that your academic career will get off to a smooth start. Whether you’re a returning or first-time student at the Unisa Johannesburg campus, this step-by-step guide will help you manage the registration process.
Before you begin the registration procedure, confirm the registration dates and deadlines at Unisa Johannesburg Campus. On these days, you can begin enrolling in classes; you must complete all requirements by those dates. Make sure to mark these dates in your calendar and create reminders so that you don’t miss any important due dates. It’s a good idea to familiarise yourself with the registration processes as well as any extra documents or information that might be needed. Being organised and keeping track of the registration dates and deadlines will ensure a quick and easy registration process at Unisa Johannesburg.
Make sure you have all the required information and documentation on hand. By doing this, the registration process will move more quickly and without problems or delays. You can be asked for your identification papers, proof of domicile, academic credentials, transcripts, or certifications, among other things. Such documentation must be acquired and ready to use before the registration process can start.
Unisa Johannesburg Campus Registration Date For 2024/2025
Registration dates to Unisa may vary depending on the course, module or qualification the registrant is registering for, but generally Unisa online registration for the academic year 2024/2025 year will begin on the 9th of January 2024 and the registrations will close on the 3rd of February 2024.
- Applications for admission to master’s and doctoral qualifications for the 2024 academic year (some exceptions apply) open from 14 September 2023 to 10 November 2023.
- Master’s & doctoral qualifications: 3 January 2024-31 March 2024
- Doctor of Business Leadership degree(Students registering for the MBA and MBL degrees must contact the Graduate School of Business Leadership: www.unisa.ac.za/sbl): 2 January 2024- 31 March 2024
READ ALSO: Unisa Application Help Line 2024/2025
Unisa Johannesburg Campus Registration Required Documents 2024/2025
The list of documents provided will be needed when registering at the Johannesburg campus of Unisa for 2024:
- Acceptance letter from Unisa (if you’re a first-time student).
- Certified copies of your identification and academic records.
- Passport-sized photographs (if required).
- Proof of payment of the prescribed student fees.
Register for the Unisa Kroonstad campus by following the below guide:
- Visit the official website of the Johannesburg campus of Unisa registration website.
- In order to access the registration platform, enter your student number.
- Choose the appropriate modules for the academic year.
- Verify your contact information and address.
- Send your registration in.
Use the Below LINKS for more Details
UNISA Contact Details
For more enquiries and in-depth information, use the below contact details to contact Unisa:
- 0800 00 1870
- Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278
- Main campus:
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
Hope the information given above has been useful to you. If you have any suggestions concerning the above post, kindly leave them in the comment section provided below or better still you can visit the official website of Unisa for more Details.
Other Related Posts: