Unisa Courses Part Time Teaching 2024/2025
Unisa Courses Part Time Teaching 2024/2025
A Comprehensive Guide to Unisa Part-Time Teaching Courses for 2024/2025:
Unisa offers a wide range of part-time teaching courses to cater to the diverse needs and interests of aspiring teachers. Whether you are interested in early childhood education, primary school teaching, or secondary school teaching, Unisa has a course for you. Some of the available part-time teaching courses at Unisa include a Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching, Bachelor of Education in Intermediate Phase Teaching, and Bachelor of Education in Senior and FET Phase Teaching.
These courses provide a comprehensive curriculum that covers essential teaching skills, pedagogical theories, and practical classroom experience. With flexible study options and expert guidance from experienced faculty, Unisa ensures that you receive a high-quality education that prepares you for a successful teaching career.
The part-time teaching courses at Unisa are designed to provide a comprehensive education in the field of teaching. The course structure and curriculum are carefully crafted to ensure that students gain the necessary knowledge and skills to excel in their teaching careers. This article is meant to be helpful if you’re thinking about enrolling in part-time teaching courses at Unisa in 2024 or 2025. Unisa provides a variety of courses to meet your interests, whether you’re hoping to launch a new profession or improve your current abilities. Take a look at the possibilities available and start today on the path to becoming a teacher.
Unisa Part Time Teaching Courses Application Date 2024/2025
Aspiring applicants are to apply for a tesaching course at unisa by the below dates:
- Unisa Undergraduate Qualifications Application Date For 2024: Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications for the 2024 academic year open from 01 September 2023 to 13 October 2023.
- Unisa Honours Degrees & Postgraduate Diplomas Application Date For 2024: Applications for admission to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2024 academic year open from 01 September 2023 to 13 October 2023.
- Unisa Master’s & Doctoral Qualifications Application Date For 2024: Applications for admission to master’s and doctoral qualifications for the 2024 academic year (some exceptions apply) open from 14 September 2023 to 10 November 2023.
- Unisa Short Learning Programmes Application Date 2024: Applications and registrations for short learning programmes for the 2024 academic year will open in November 2023. This website will be updated as information becomes available. Please visit this site regularly for updated information
READ ALSO: Unisa Teaching Registration 2024/2025
List Of Unisa Part Time Teaching Courses 2024/2025
Unisa offer a variety of Part-Time Teaching Courses that cater to educators at different stages of their careers. Here’s a glimpse of what these courses have to offer:
Postgraduate Certificate in Education in Senior Phase and Further Education and Training Teaching (PCESF01) :
- This part-time program is designed for educators looking to specialize in teaching learners in the senior phase (grades 7-9) and further education and training phase (grades 10-12). It provides advanced pedagogical skills and subject content knowledge, enhancing your teaching capabilities.
Postgraduate Certificate in Education in Foundation Phase Teaching (PCESF02) :
- If you’re passionate about teaching young learners (grades R-3), this part-time program is tailored to your needs. It focuses on early childhood development, literacy, numeracy, and inclusive education, equipping you to nurture the youngest minds effectively.
Postgraduate Certificate in Education in Intermediate Phase Teaching (PCESF03) :
- Educators specializing in the intermediate phase (grades 4-6) can benefit from this program. It covers pedagogical content knowledge, curriculum design, and assessment strategies specific to this crucial stage of education.
- Yes, it is, and the advantages of part-time study are one of the reasons why it has become a popular choice among students.
- You can choose from a variety of part-time programs that provide various styles of instruction, ranging from full contact to totally online.
To become a teacher in one of these fields the applicable phases and/or streams, you must study for a minimum of four years.
What is the Unisa part-time work schedule?
- A minimum time commitment of 20 to 30 hours per week is required for a full-time study load (two courses per study period). A minimum of 10 to 15 hours per week must be dedicated to a part-time study load (one course for each study session).
How many hours is part-time at Unisa
- A full-time study load (two courses per study period) requires a minimum commitment of 20 to 30 hours of study per week. A part-time study load (one course per study period) requires a minimum commitment of 10 to 15 hours per week.
Contact Details Of Unisa
- 0800 00 1870 Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278 email@example.com
- Main campus: Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre): Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria.
Hope the information given above has been useful to you in applying for admission. If you have any suggestions concerning this post, kindly leave them in the comments section provided below this post, or better still, you can visit the official website of Unisa for More Details.
USEFUL RELATED LINKS: