Unisa Courses 2022 Pdf Download
Unisa Courses 2022 Pdf Download
www.unisa.ac.za Prospectus contains the list of courses, admission requirements and all admission application information to guide you through the University of South Africa admission process.
The UNISA prospectus 2022 has been successfully uploaded online and can be downloaded below for free in PDF.
The University of South Africa Prospectus 2022 can be downloaded and printed or accessed online below in PDF format.
Click on the link below to download prospectus in PDF or view online:
The management of the University of South Africa (UNISA) has released online the institution’s undergraduate and postgraduate 2021 prospectus in PDF for prospective students for the 2021 academic session.
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Prospectus is what you need to ascertain any admission or application information of the institution. The Prospectus contains all the information a prospective student needs to become a fully admitted student of the university.
The Department of Decision Sciences offers courses in two colleges, the College of Economic and Management Sciences (CEMS) and the College of Science, Engineering and Technology (CSET). The courses are at the following levels:
- Undergraduate (three years full time, 4-6 years part time)
- Honours (one year full time, 2-4 years part time)
- Master’s (two years full time, 2-4 years part time)
- Doctoral (two years full time, 3-6 years part time)
Modules in Decision Sciences can be taken as a major (e.g. Operations Research or Quantitative Management) for the following undergraduate degrees
- BCom Generic (98314 – GEN)
- BCom Quantitative Management (98311 – QMA)
- BSc General (98801 – GEN)
Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas
- BCom Hons Financial Modelling (98350)
- BSc Hons Operations Research (90078)
Master’s (M) and doctoral (D) qualifications
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Quantitative Management (98701)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Operations Research (98597)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Operations Research (98598)
Prospective students may apply for admission to MSc/MCom or PhD programmes through the Unisa online system. Please attach all relevant and requested documentation. As of June 2015, we also accept M and D students outside the normal Unisa registration periods. When admitted, students have to complete a research proposal successfully, before admission to the dissertation / thesis part.
For pre-application advice regarding Master’s and Doctoral qualifications and a possible recommendation that could expedite the process, prospective students are advised to study the admission requirements on the Unisa website and then submit the following information by e-mail to QM@unisa.ac.za for preliminary advice:
- A comprehensive CV
- A certified copy of your ID document or passport photo page
- A full academic record (official transcripts)
- A copy of the Honours research project (for admission to the Master’s) or Master’s dissertation (for admission to the PhD)
- A brief statement of interest (of approximately one page in length) outlining a research topic or topic(s) of
- Any previous Unisa student number(s) if applicable