Unisa Application For Matric Exemption
SECTION MATRICULATION BOARD M30 (Unisa)Application for a Certificate of Conditional ExemptionFOR ADMISSION TO BACHELOR DEGREE STUDIES (not for BTech degree studies)IN ADDITION TO THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY UNISA FOR THE APPLICATION PHASE THIS FORM MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE FOLLOWING:
1. Original educational qualifications (high school and post-school qualifications) or only copies certified correct by the Registrar of a South African university or by a South African Embassy, Consulate, High Commission, Trade Mission or by a Public Notary in a foreign country. Original sworn translations in either English or Afrikaans must accompany documents issued in another language.
2. Holders of American High School Diplomas must submit a letter issued by the Registrar of an accredited university in the United States of America to the effect that the holder is eligible for unconditional admission to degree studies at such a university, or submit SAT results.
3. An original official academic record reflecting the courses passed in different years, if the application is based on the grounds of post-school qualifications, with a prescribed minimum duration of at least three years uninterrupted study. (RSA/SADC students only.)
4. A certified copy of the particulars in the applicant’s identity document or passport reflecting his or her date of birth and full names or the applicant’s birth certificate.
5. A married woman must also submit a certified copy of her marriage certificate or divorce decree.
6. An exemption fee as prescribed by the Matriculation Board will be payable.
7. Applications for exemption from the matriculation endorsement must be submitted together with your application to study.