Unisa Short Learning Programmes Registration
Unisa’s Short Learning Programmes (SLPs) focus on “just in time” and “just enough” learning to meet a specific learning need to be identified by society. They are offered by different centres within the university – each with their own processes, rules and contact details.
Please be reminded that all short learning programmes offered by CBM are known as non-formal qualifications.
Registration dates for Short Learning Programmes:
- 01 December 2019 – 15 February 2020 ( Semester Courses)
- 01 December 2019 -10 March 2020 (Year Courses)
Short Learning Programmes at Unisa are offered through seven academic colleges; namely:
- College of Accounting Sciences
- College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
- College of Economic and Management Sciences
- College of Education
- College of Human Sciences
- College of Law
- College of Science Engineering and Technology
- Other Strategic Centres