Unisa Registration For Second Semester 2024/2025
Unisa Registration For Second Semester 2024/2025
Unisa Registration for Second Semester 2024/2025: Your Path to Academic Excellence:
Are you anticipating the Unisa registration deadlines for the 2024–2025 second semester? Find out all the details you require to reserve your position for the forthcoming semester. The complete manual will bring you through the dates, registration procedure, and essential advice to guarantee an effortless registration experience.
The procedure through which students formally enrol in courses or programmes provided by the University of South Africa is known as registration at Unisa. Since Unisa is a distance-learning college, registration must be done online via the “MyUnisa” student portal found on the institution’s official website. Prospective students must apply for admission to the programme or course they want to take before registering. Application times are announced by Unisa well in advance. During this stage, students give the relevant paperwork, such as identity and academic transcripts.
Unisa evaluates an applicant’s qualifications and eligibility after they submit an application. After being approved, the university extends an admissions offer, at which point the candidate can continue with registration. Students must create or sign into their MyUnisa account in order to register. The focal point for all registration-related activities is this web portal. Follow this guide to register for a course at the University of South Africa for the year 2024/2025:
Unisa will open its registration window for the academic year 2024/2025 by the below dates:
- Unisa Registration Open Date 2024: Unisa will open its online registration for the 2024/2025 study year on the 9th of January 2024.
- Unisa Registration Deadline 2024: The deadline for Unisa registration 2024 is on the 3rd of February 2024.
- Master’s and doctoral: 9 January – 31 March 2024
Online registration dates for Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, diplomas & degrees, advanced certificates, advanced diplomas, BTechs & postgraduate certificates), honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas are as follows:
- Semester & year modules (including CTA): 3 July – 28 February 2024
- Students writing year module exams in January/February 2020: 3 July – 28 July 2024
- Master’s & doctoral degrees: 3 July – 28 July 2024 (with some exceptions)
The final date for the initial minimum payment so that your registration can be finalised remains August 2024
Unisa Registration For Second Semester Requirements 2024/2025
The following are the supporting documents needed when registering at Unisa:
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Unisa Registration Procedure For Second Semester 2024/2025
The steps below will guide you in registering for a course at Unisa:
- Go to the UNISA registration website: https://registration.unisa.ac.za to register.
- Click On Go and Select your certification degree.
- Fill in the blank spaces with your student number and any other information needed. (You will not be able to continue if you do not have a student number. To be considered for admission, you should submit an online application. A student number will be created and sent to you during this process.)
- Double-check your personal information if everything you provided is correct and accurate.
- Choose the modules you want to register for from the drop-down list. Make sure you meet all of the qualification requirements.
- Make sure you do not take more than the required number of modules per semester or year, as this may cause a delay in processing your registration.
- Pay your required fees. To get a quote for the cost of your modules, go to the Unisa website and click on the fee quotation link (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote).
- Submit your Registration
Click HERE for more info.
For more enquiries and in-depth information, use the below contact details to contact Unisa:
- 0800 00 1870
Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278
- Main campus:
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
Hope the information given above has been useful to you. If you have any suggestions concerning the above post, kindly leave them in the comment section provided below or better still you can visit the official website of Unisa for more Details.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: