Unisa Engineering Prospectus PDF 2024/2025
Unisa Engineering Prospectus Pdf Download 2024/2025
What’s Inside the Unisa Engineering Prospectus PDF 2024/2025:
UNISA’s engineering Prospectus PDF is an essential document designed to serve as a one-stop reference guide for individuals aspiring to pursue degrees in engineering at this esteemed University. The prospectus encompasses a wealth of information, including program specifics, admission requirements, application procedures, and more. This online resource simplifies the often complex process of exploring your academic options.
Aspiring engineers seeking to enrol on a rewarding academic path will find the UNISA Engineering Prospectus for 2024 to be an invaluable resource. In the engineering handbook, both the parents and guardians will discover how UNISA’s engineering programs blend theory with hands-on experiences, equipping you with the skills and knowledge sought after by employers worldwide. The university’s focus on research and innovation ensures that you’ll have access to state-of-the-art facilities and collaborate with esteemed faculty members, enabling you to contribute to cutting-edge advancements in the field.
Engineering PROGRAMMES OFFERED AT UNISA
Advanced Short Course in System
- Engineering: A Hard Systems Perspective (77078)
- Advanced Short Course in Systems Engineering: A Soft Systems Perspective (77080)
- Advanced Short Learning Course in Sustainability Management (77085)
- Advanced Short Learning Course in System Engineering Management (77081)
- Advanced Short Learning Course in Value Engineering (77084)
Unisa Engineering Admission Requirements 2024/2025
HIGHER CERTIFICATE QUALIFICATIONS
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC), with at least 30% in the language of teaching and learning and 40% in Mathematics
- A Senior Certificate, with at least 30% in the language of teaching and learning and 40% in Mathematics in terms of the NSC
- A National Certificate (Vocational) Level 4, with at least 30% in the language of teaching and learning and 40% in Mathematics in terms of the NSC
The learners accepted to enrol for the qualification must meet one of the following requirements:
- Senior Certificate (NSC) (Diploma endorsement) with a rating of 4 in Mathematics or Technical Mathematics not (Mathematical Literacy), English, Physical Science or Technical Science, or N4 Mathematics and Engineering Science with a minimum mark of 50%,
- a Senior Certificate (prior to 2008) in Mathematics, Physical Science and English with at least a D symbol on the Higher Grade or a C symbol on the Standard Grade or N4 Mathematics and Engineering Science with a minimum mark of 50%,
- NC(V) National Certificate (Vocational) (Diploma endorsement) with English, Mathematics and Engineering Science with a minimum mark of 50%.
READ ALSO; Unisa Courses Available 2024/2025
Document To Submit When Applying For UNISA Engineering In 2024/2025
Everyone applying for a new qualification (first-time applicants or existing students starting a new qualification) must submit the required documents. Unisa does not provide scanners or electronic devices at the regional offices, so please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process. Documents must have been certified within the last 3 months before uploading – uncertified copies that are uploaded will be rejected. Required documents generally consist of the following:
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English AfricansSHORT LEARNING
READ ALSO; Unisa Courses 2024 PDF Download
How To Download The Unisa Engineering Prospectus Pdf 2024/2025
Follow the below process to download the Unisa engineering course prospectus:
- Open your preferred web browser and go to the official website of UNISA (University of South Africa) @ https://www.unisa.ac.za
- Go to the menu or search for the “Prospectus” section on the UNISA website.
- Once you find the Prospectus section, you may find multiple options for different years or programs.
- Click on the link or button associated with the prospectus for engineering programmes.
- Depending on your browser settings, the PDF file may automatically start downloading, or a dialogue box will appear, giving you the option to save the file.
- Once the download is complete, go to the location where you saved the file.
- Double-click on the downloaded PDF file to open it using a PDF reader application installed on your computer.
- The UNISA Prospectus for the selected year or program should now be displayed in the PDF reader, allowing you to view, save, or print it as needed.
To download the prospectus for the engineering course at Unisa for the 2024 academic year, kindly click on the link provided below:
Below are the contact details of unisa:
- 0800 00 1870
Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278
- Main campus:
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
The UNISA Engineering Prospectus for 2024 offers an enticing glimpse into a world of possibilities for aspiring engineers. With its diverse range of programs, experienced faculty, flexible learning options, and commitment to research and innovation, UNISA provides an excellent platform for students to realize their engineering ambitions. Visit the official Website of Unisa for More Details.
USEFUL RELATED LINKS: