Unisa Marketing Management Courses 2024/2025
Unisa Marketing Management Courses 2024/2025
Unisa Marketing Management Courses: Your Guide for 2024/2025:
Unisa is open for the 2024/2025 academic year accepting applications for the various courses and programmes offered. Applicants are to start applying for undergraduate and postgraduate courses from the 1st of September 2023. Unisa’s Marketing Management courses for 2024 provide a gateway to a vibrant and ever-evolving industry. Whether you’re interested in undergraduate, postgraduate, or research-focused studies, Unisa’s flexible learning options, industry-relevant curriculum, and affordability make it an ideal choice.
The University of South Africa Marketing Management Courses refers to a collection of academic programs and courses related to marketing management that are offered by the University of South Africa (Unisa) for students who wish to study marketing as a field of specialization. These courses are designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of marketing principles, strategies, and practices to prepare them for careers in marketing and related fields.
Unisa, as an educational institution, offers various levels of marketing management courses, including undergraduate, postgraduate, and possibly doctoral programs. These courses cover a wide range of topics within the field of marketing, such as consumer behaviour, market research, advertising, digital marketing, brand management, and more.
Unisa Marketing Management Courses Application Dates 2024/2025
Students who enrol in Unisa’s Marketing Management Courses can expect to gain knowledge and skills relevant to the marketing industry, enabling them to pursue careers in marketing, advertising, sales, brand management, market research, and related areas. You apply to study in marketing management course by the below date:
- Unisa Undergraduate Qualifications Application Date For 2024: Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications for the 2024 academic year open from 01 September 2023 to 13 October 2023.
- Unisa Honours Degrees & Postgraduate Diplomas Application Date For 2024: Applications for admission to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2024 academic year open from 01 September 2023 to 13 October 2023.
- Unisa Master’s & Doctoral Qualifications Application Date For 2024: Applications for admission to master’s and doctoral qualifications for the 2024 academic year (some exceptions apply) open from 14 September 2023 to 10 November 2023.
- Unisa Short Learning Programmes Application Date 2024: Applications and registrations for short learning programmes for the 2024 academic year will open in November 2023. This website will be updated as information becomes available. Please visit this site regularly for updated information
Below are the courses offered in Marketing Management at Unisa for 2024:
Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing Management (BCom Marketing Management):
- This undergraduate program provides a comprehensive foundation in marketing principles, consumer behaviour, marketing strategy, and related topics.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing Management (BBA Marketing Management):
- This program combines a broader business education with a specialization in marketing. It covers core business concepts along with marketing-specific coursework.
Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Management:
- A postgraduate diploma program typically focuses on advanced marketing strategies, and market analysis, and may include modules on digital marketing and marketing research.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Marketing Management Specialization:
- An MBA program with a marketing specialization is designed for professionals looking to advance their careers in marketing leadership roles. It covers advanced marketing topics and leadership skills.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Marketing Management:
- This is a research-focused program for individuals interested in conducting advanced research in marketing. Students typically work on dissertations related to marketing topics.
Certificate and Short Courses:
- Unisa may also offer certificate programs or short courses in specific marketing areas, such as digital marketing, brand management, or advertising.
Read Also: Unisa Bridging Course for Teaching 2024
Unisa Marketing Management Courses Required Qualification 2024/2025
Each Unisa qualification is structured in such a way that you need to pass a certain number of modules and NQF-level credits within a certain amount of time in order to graduate. You must pass a minimum number of credits/modules annually so that you are able to re-register and continue with your qualification:
- At least 36 NQF credits (3 modules of 12 credits each) in your first year of study.
- At least 48 NQF credits (4 modules of 12 credits each) in your second or further years of study.
You may not register for more than the allowed maximum number of credits/modules per semester:
- At least 60 NQF credits (5 modules of 12 credits each) in a semester.
- At least 120 NQF credits (10 modules of 12 credits each) per year for year modules.
The maximum number of credits does not include supplementary and/or aegrotat examinations from a previous semester. Modules taken for non-degree / non-diploma purposes also count toward the maximum number of credits allowed.
Unisa Courses Marketing Management Credit Hours
You must take your available time into consideration when choosing your modules, as this will impact your academic performance. You need approximately
- 6 to 8 hours per week for semester modules.
- 4 to 6 hours per week for year modules.
How long is the Marketing Management course
- How long does a certificate programme in marketing management typically last? Certificate programs in marketing management normally take 6 months to 1 year to finish.
Contact Details Of Unisa
- 0800 00 1870 Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278 email@example.com
- Main campus: Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre): Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria.
Hope the information given above has been useful to you in applying for admission. If you have any suggestions concerning this post, kindly leave them in the comments section provided below this post, or better still, you can visit the official website of Unisa for More Details.
USEFUL RELATED LINKS: