Unisa Health And Safety Courses 2024/2025
Unisa Health And Safety Courses Application 2024/2025
Unisa Health and Safety Courses 2024/2025: Paving the Way to Safer Work Environments:
A range of educational programs and courses offered by the University of South Africa (Unisa) related to health and safety topics are classified as health and safety courses. These courses are designed to provide students with knowledge, skills, and expertise in various aspects of health and safety management, regulations, and practices.
These programmes aim to prepare students for careers in occupational health and safety, equipping them with the necessary qualifications and understanding to enhance and maintain safe working environments in various industries. They are particularly relevant for professionals, safety officers, managers, and individuals looking to enter or advance in fields related to health and safety management.
The significance of occupational health and safety in a constantly changing world cannot be emphasised. The University of South Africa (Unisa) is concerned about this pressing need and provides a wide range of Health and Safety courses for the 2024–2025 academic year. The courses offered by Unisa open the door to a safer and more rewarding job, whether you’re a young safety professional or an experienced one wishing to expand your knowledge.
Unisa Health And Safety Courses Offered For 2024/2025
The following are the courses and programme modules offered at the University Of Health and Safety:
- ENG1503 – Academic Language and Literacy in English
- EUC1501 – End-User Computing I (Theory)
- EUP1501 – Ethical Information and Communication Technologies for Development Solutions
- FAC1501 – Introductory Financial Accounting
- MNO1501 – Safety Management IA
- MNO1502 – Safety Management IB
- OHS101S – Occupational Health and Safety Law I
- RMN111Z – Risk Management I
- BSM1501 – Business Management Fundamentals 1A
- BSM1602 – Business Management Fundamentals 1B
- HRD1501 – Introduction to Human Resource Development
- HRM1501 – Introduction to Human Resource Management
- MNO2603 – Safety Management IIA
- MNO2605 – Analysis of Safety Incidents
- OHS2601 – Occupational Health and Safety Law IIA
- OHS2602 – Occupational Health and Safety Law IIB
- MNO3704 – Environmental Management
- OHS301S – Occupational Health and Safety Law III
- SMN301S – Safety Management III
- STA1610 – Introduction to Statistics
Click Here For More
Health And Safety Course Duration At Unisa
- This qualification can be completed in a maximum of 8 years.
You must fulfil the exact entrance requirements for the qualification you have chosen in order to be admitted to Unisa.
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) (Diploma endorsement) with at least 50% in the language of teaching and learning and with at least 40% in Mathematics or at least 70% in Mathematics Literacy, or
- a Senior Certificate (SC) with at least a D symbol on HG or a C symbol on SG in the language of teaching and learning and with at least an E symbol on HG or a D symbol on SG in Mathematics, or
- any Higher Certificate obtained in the College of Economic and Management Sciences.
Note: Applicants who do not comply with the above requirements may consider enrolling for any of the Higher Certificates offered by the College.
Unisa Courses Safety And Health Management Application fee 2024
Pay the application fee once you’ve received your student number:
- R125 for online applications
Unisa Health And Safety Courses Application Process 2024/2025
Applying for Unisa Health and Safety courses for 2024/2025 is a simple process:
- Visit the official Unisa Website: Go to the Unisa official website to access the application portal.
- Create a myUnisa Account: If you’re a new student, create an account on the portal. Returning students can log in with their existing credentials.
- Select Your Course: Browse the list of Health and Safety courses and choose the one that aligns with your career aspirations.
- Complete the Application: Fill out the online application form, providing the required details and documentation.
- Pay the Application Fee: Pay the application fee of R125.
- Submit Your Application: Review your application and submit it online.
- Await Admission Responses: Unisa will evaluate your application, and once accepted, you’ll receive an admission offer.
UNISA Contact Details
For more enquiries and in-depth information, use the below contact details to contact Unisa:
- 0800 00 1870
Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278
- Main campus:
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
Hope the information given above has been useful to you. If you have any suggestions concerning the above post, kindly leave them in the comment section provided below or better still you can visit the official website of Unisa for more Details.