UNISA Application 2023 Online
UNISA Application 2023 Online
UNISA Online Application 2023-2024 academic year is opening on 1 September and closing 30 November 2023 for all Undergraduate qualifications. All applicants wanting to apply online at UNISA Admission 2023 must visit www.unisa.ac.za for all other qualifications application dates. UNISA Prospectus 2023 pdf download, UNISA Undergraduate Application Form 2023 pdf closing date…UNISA Postgraduate Prospectus 2023 pdf download and UNISA Courses and Requirements 2023 are available online.
Applications for UNISA Admission 2023 : How to Apply Online
The University of South Africa, UNISA is inviting all prospective students who want to study with UNISA to apply for admission to the 2023 academic year. If you want to apply online at UNISA 2023, you need the following required documents:
- Provide your own valid cellphone number and email address
- A copy of valid ID number (South African students) or Passport number( International students)
- A copy of your High School Certificate ( Senior Certificate or Senior National Certificate)
- A copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree
UNISA Application for Admission Process
To apply online for admission, follow UNISA Online Application 2023 process:
- Visit UNISA website at www.unisa.ac.za online on your browser (chrome, firefox, explorer
- At the top menu of the page, click on the “Apply for Admission” tab
- Choose your qualification you wish to apply for.
- Carefully read the following information and see to it that you understand them
- Then, click on “View the Process“
- Please, read again carefully the information you see on the screen and click on “Proceed to ODL and Unisa“
- Read and understand the information, scroll up and read the message under “ODeL”. If you have
- successfully completed a qualification through Unisa or distance learning, Click on “YES” to proceed to the next application process.
- Read also the information you see on your screen. If you are certain about your career and related study planning, click on “YES” to proceed to the next application process.
- Choose or find your qualification. You can find your qualification base on college, level or interest field.
- Any qualification you select will give you all the programmes and its admission requirements, Student fees and funding your studies, Application for admission, Registration, Curriculum attached to it. Read through each of them very well before proceeding to the online application process.
- Scroll up and click on the step 4 which says “Apply for Admission“.
- Carefully read through the information you see and click on “CLICK HERE to apply online“. This opens UNISA Application Tool page which reads ” Apply for Admission to study: application tool“
- Make your selection below by clicking on any of the button next to the qualification.
- The application page will open and will ask if you already have a student number. If you have, click on “Yes” to continue. If you don’t have, click on “No“. You have to get a student number before you would be able to apply.
- If you have your required supporting documents, click on “Submit your documents online“
- Proceed to pay an online application fee.
UNISA Application Fee 2023
You are required to pay an online application fee of R115 and R185 for hard copy applications when you receive your student number from UNISA. Remember that this application fees that you pay are not refundable if you decide not to study through UNISA or you don’t qualify for admission. You are to use the student number you receive from UNISA AND the application fee reference number (ie STUDENTNUMBER 5370810030).
Please, Visit www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking details and payment information. The deadline for the application fee is the closing date for the application time. If you submit any application without an application fee paid on time will not be processed. Make sure you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
How to Check UNISA Application Status 2023
If you wish to track the status of your UNISA application, follow this simple steps below;
- Go to UNISA status checker at www.unisa.ac.za
- Scroll down and click on the button next to the status
- A page will open which reads “Track Application Status“
- Read the warning message you see on the screen
- Enter your student number
- Type your Surname/Last name in the space provided
- Enter you First name(s)/Forename(s)
- Select your “Date of Birth”
- Click on “Continue” to check or track UNISA Application for Admission Status.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS
USEFUL RELATED LINKS:
Check Unisa Application Dates For 2023-2024
How To Check Your Unisa Application Status 2023-2024
How To Access Unisa Application Tool 2023-2024
How To Access Unisa Application
Unisa Application Fee 2023-2024
Download Unisa Application Form 2023-2024