Register with Unisa 2021-2022|www.unisa.ac.za registration 2021 closing dates
Register with Unisa 2021-2022
Register to Study Through Unisa for 2021 Academic year
The University of South Africa (Unisa) is inviting all students and applicants who applied for admission to 2021-2022 academic year to visit www.unisa.ac.za for online registration information details. All Unisa registration opening and closing dates for 2021-2022 has been outlined below: Register with Unisa 2021-2022
Unisa Registration Open Dates 2021 Unisa Registration close Dates 2021
Undergraduate & Honours qualifications
(Fisrt 1st Semester modules): 5th January 2021 12th February 2021
(Year modules) : 5th January 2021 11th March 2021
(Second 2nd Semester modules: 17th June 2021 30th July 2021
Masters & Doctoral qualifications: 5th January 2021 31st March 2021
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Leadership (MBL) : 5th January 2021 12 February 2021
- Doctor of Business Leadership (DBL)
Unisa Registration Process
Who Should Register at Unisa for 2021? All those who have received an approval from Unisa confirming that their 2021 application for admission to Unisa has been accepted. Again, re-registering students who were once made sufficient progress in the current academic year and students who were officially postpone their studies should register online within the prescribed registration time or period for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Unisa Online Registration (Guidelines and Processes) in 2021
Please, be assured that Unisa online registration process is quick, easy and simple. To register online with Unisa, follow the step by step guidelines to make sure your registration is submitted successfully online.
- You have to enter the Student Number in the space provided and follow the links
- You must Check your contact information on the screen and make sure to any details that are not correct.
- Then, you enter the modules you wish to register. Please, make sure that you meet all the requirements for the modules you have selected. Again, make sure that you have really entered the correct module codes.
- Check Unisa provisional examination timetable if you have selected structured/coursework master’s degree modules to make sure that there are no examination date collisions.
- Make sure to pay your registration fee because if you submit your registration without payment, your registration will not be processed. The minimum amount of registration fee relevant to your qualification will be shown when you have completed the online registration process. Register with Unisa 2021-2022