Login to Myunisa Student Portal 2024/2025
Login to Myunisa Student Portal 2024/2025; mylife login
Myunisa Student Portal
MyUNISA Student Portal is a login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to MyUNISA programs and other academic-related materials.
Students use the student portal to access online course materials hosted on the school’s servers. MyUNISA portals can be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources and contact information.
- check that your application information is correct and up to date on the myUnisa website.
- If you have not yet heard anything from Unisa regarding your application for admission, your contact information may have been incorrectly captured. Please go to this page: Unisa Admin to verify and/or change your contact information.
- If you are sure that your information is correct you can track your application here: Track My Application
Welcome to UNISA……….claim unisa login
Please complete the application below to access your initial UNISA Login details.
The initial login details will give you access to three systems:
- 1. myUnisa – teaching and learning system and the Unisa Library
- 2. myLife – a web-based email for UNISA students
my life login
Step 1 of 4: Please enter your student number
|Required items marked with *|
|Student number *|
To access the Student portal click here
my life login
How to log into my Unisa student portal;
- Step 1: Go to myUnisa’s homepage (https://my.unisa.ac.za/portal).
- Step 2: Get your Unisa username and password.
To claim your Unisa login, go to the “Claim Unisa login” page………claim unisa login
- Step 3: Type in your student ID.
Fill up your student ID number.
- Step 4: Fill up your personal details.
Fill up your personal information.
- Step 5: Go over the rules.
Login to Myunisa Student Portal
How can I go into myUnisa admin?
Visit http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/ for further information.
For your myLife e-mail account, enter your entire e-mail address (e.g. email@example.com) and your password.
Select “Sign in” from the drop-down menu…… claim unisa login