How Much Is Unisa Application Fee ASAP 2024/2025
How Much Is The Unisa Application Fee ASAP 2024/2025
Unisa Application Fee Breakdown for 2024/2025: What’s Included:
The term Unisa Application Fee refers to the fee that prospective students need to pay when they apply for admission to the University of South Africa (UNISA). This fee is used to process the application and is usually non-refundable, regardless of whether the applicant is accepted into the program or course they applied for.
UNISA charges an application fee to cover the administrative costs associated with processing applications. This fee ensures that the university can efficiently evaluate each application, ensuring prospective students get timely responses. As the approach for the 2024/2025 academic year draws near, many prospective students are preparing up to send in their applications. One significant aspect of the application process is the application fee. This article intends to dive deep into understanding the UNISA application fee for 2024/2025.
How Much Is The Unisa Application Fee ASAP 2024
Applicants applying for admission to the 2024-2025 academic year at Unisa must pay an application fee of:
By following these procedures, you can pay the R125.00 application cost online.
- Use the student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (eg STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030)
- Send your proof of payment to email@example.com
- Tap here for Unisa’s payment methods and banking details.
Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices. You may, however, deposit cash into the university’s First National Bank account.
UNISA Application Fee Payment Methods 2024
UNISA offers multiple payment methods for applicants’ convenience. The application fee can typically be paid using the following methods:
- Credit or Debit Card: Applicants can make secure online payments using a valid credit or debit card.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): EFT payments are accepted, but applicants must ensure that they use the correct reference number when making the payment.
- Bank Deposit: Applicants can deposit the application fee directly into the designated UNISA bank account. Again, it’s essential to include the correct reference number to ensure proper processing.
Unisa Payment Mode and Banking Details
Any First National Bank (FNB) branch in South Africa will accept direct cash and bank deposits if and only if
- You already own a student ID.
- in respect of fees, for example, study fees, examination fees (supplementary, sick, or special exam fees), exemption fees, and library charges
- provided that the deposit slip is correctly filled in as follows:
A “0” must be entered as the first digit of the student number if it only has seven digits. The first eight blocks of the deposit are for the student number. Keep one block blank and enter the following codes: 5400374721 for study fees, 3000774039 for SBL student costs, 5400374225 for library fees, or 5352X74608 for matriculation exemption fees.
Please make sure the following information is correctly filled out on the deposit slip:
- Deposit to: Unisa Student Fees
- Bank account number: Unisa Student Fees
- Deposit reference: The first eight (8) blocks are for the student number (If the student number consists of only 7 digits, then a “0” must be filled in as the first digit of the student number). Leave one block open, then fill in the following codes:
- 5400374721 for study fees
- 3000774039 for SBL student fees
- 5400374225 for library fees
- 5352X74608 for matriculation exemption fees
- 5370810030 for the application fee
- 5400315164 for access cards.
READ ALSO; Unisa Application & Banking Details 2024
- 0800 00 1870
Contact details for student assistance and service
- 0800 075 278
- Main campus:
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
The UNISA application fee is a necessary investment for students looking to embark on their academic journey at this prestigious institution. Being aware of the current application fee and the available payment methods is essential for a smooth application process. Visit The Official Website Of Unisa For More Details.