Check Unisa exam results 2022
Check Unisa exam results 2022
Release of results – 2022 schedule
|Examination period||Date of release|
|January / February||8 March|
|May / June||27 July|
|October / November||20 December|
- Final examination result letters will be printed and mailed to students on dates above.
- Final examination results are being released as they become available on myUnisa.
- No results will be released to a candidate before he/she has returned all books borrowed from the University Library and settled any outstanding fees.
- No results will be given telephonically by academics or administrative staff.
- No timetables for supplementary exams will be made available if fees or library books are owed.
Exam results are made available on the following platforms:
- E-mail: Register on myUnisa and indicate on your application if you would like to receive your results by email.
- Posted: Hard copies of the examination results are mailed to each candidate after the official date of release/printing.
Confirmation: Completion of qualification: Please note that confirmation of completion of qualifications for students who wrote examinations in:
- Jan/Feb 2021 will be made available as from the end of April 2022
- May/June 2021 will be made available as from the end of August 2021 and
- Oct/Nov 2021 will be made available as from the end of January 2022.
Essential tips for online examinations
To all students who will be writing examinations during January/February 2022, we have compiled some essential tips to help you succeed in the examinations ahead. See below 3 guides for the various types of examinations and some other rules and information you might need.
Essential Tips for Taking Online Assessments in myExams
myUnisa Administration Unit_last updated 091020202Essential Tips for Taking Online Assessments on myExams Taking exams/assessments can be stressful and taking online exams/assessments can be especially so, particularly when technical issues arise. The following guidelines will help you avoid the most common technical difficulties while taking online exams/assessments in myExams and safeguard that your work is submitted successfully.
Use a supported browser and close unneeded applications.
DO’s:•Use a supported browser.Google Chrome for best experience.Other mainstream browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer on laptop or desktop computers are the ONLY supported browsers for myExams.•Browsers on mobile devices(phones and tablets) are NOT supported.•Close unneeded applications and processes running on your computer to reduce network interference.
DONT’s:•Don’t use Opera or another unsupported browser,such as a browser on a mobile device (phone or tablet), while taking a high–stakes exam/assessment.•Problems with lost data have been reported by students who used unsupported browsers while taking online exams/assessments in myExams.•Don’t use mobile devices to avoid submission problems.
For more info visit the school website